Official Thaivisa Pattaya Meeting - Pissup

Jai Dee

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sheesh... you lot would make lousy submarine sailors... we'd never get underway with all the hub-bub over date setting...

how about November 25th? Also a Saturday.

*by the by, I only had suggested the 18th as that was when Raro said that was precisely the day he was coming back and I proposed it to see if I could get a rise outta him... Mission Accomplished* :o

Truthfully, I'd like to meet up with ya... :D

ooohhh....I'm overly flattered! But honestly, after 12 hours of flying I won't feel much like party, I guess...my vote is for the 25th.

as I suppose it would be bad form to have it without Dave, my third suggested date is the following Saturday after the rejected 18th/25th... so that would be December 2nd.

Why don't we just start on the 18th and drink until Dave shows up?

musik05.gif667766001162543166.gif

Edited by Buckwheat

Whats your problem UG?? Why you having a go at me all the time? If your just looking to start trouble please find someone else, as i wont rise to it.

This could be a great evening..... I might be there myself (arriving in BKK 18th November with the wife......might possibly drop into Pattaya....)...... perhaps we could even have a laugh about the chilly weather in Thailand (I enjoyed that thread..... :D:o )....AND....I´ll bring a pullover from Berlin as a peace offerng...... :D:D

It was all (as Kenny Everett used to say......) in the beeeeest possible taste...... :D

Will some of the major posters and drinkers here ask their wives which day they wil be allowed to go. If this is not done beforehand, then we all know very well that the date will be changed or many posters will not be allowed to attend as they did not receive prior permission from their wives.

Will some of the major posters and drinkers here ask their wives which day they wil be allowed to go. If this is not done beforehand, then we all know very well that the date will be changed or many posters will not be allowed to attend as they did not receive prior permission from their wives.

That´s the most sensible thing I´ve read here for a long. long time!!!!!!!!! :D:D:o

That´s the most sensible thing I´ve read here for a long. long time!!!!!!!!! :D:D:o

Is this piss-up, as you so elegantly call it, for men only?

Is this piss-up, as you so elegantly call it, for men only?

Nymphomaniacs are invited too. :D

You can't please all the ppl all the time.

You can't even please some ppl some of the time.

So somebody has to simply pick a date and folks will either come or not come according to their schedule, if they can't make it this time they will hopefully come next time.

I seem to remember a lot of folks saying they would come last time but never did, maybe they got lost on the way. :o

I should certainly hope ladies will be in attendance as before otherwise Mr's Rimmer could have no one to talk to and she hates having to talk to me :D

How about a close to Christmas meet? It's not far off now.

I think it would great to have an xmas bash aswell, we couild do a secret santa, now that would be interesting. hint hint i think you all know what I'd like, can anyone knit :o

Mmmmm nope give up what would you like :D

Great idea though, Britmaveric would make a great Santa

Edited by Rimmer

Just realized Brit Maverick will not be here at Christmas but just in case I came up with some gift suggestions for our Pattaya regulars

MobiD’Ark......A bag of cement to cement in his water meter.

SummerT.......Oil fired boiler and radiators

Expatgaz........Robot house maid

Udon..........New roof felt for his garden shed

Rimmer......A new nail file

Maiqo6.........Dale Carnegie’s book “How to win friends and influence people”

Ulysses G........New 100 baht kidney

Helicopter........Skeleton key for his ball and chain

Jai Dee.........New galley mop and blue pencil

Edited by Rimmer