Dolphin Swimming Pool Robots

SwimmingPoolsThailand

Since introducing the Dolphin S-Series robots in November, they are literally flying off the shelves into the water.

We are already sold out again and expecting our third delivery of stock after Songkran. Available online or from our Thailand swimming pool shop in Chiang Mai, we are extending our very special, unbeatable offer.

And, yes, we are still also offering a free robot with every contract to build a new pool in the Chiang Mai area.

And if that isn't enough, we're still offering an exciting discount for walk-in customers on new, large orders for pool equipment !

• 11 months later...
On 4/10/2016 at 1:04 PM, SwimmingPoolsThailand said:

Since introducing the Dolphin S-Series robots in November, they are literally flying off the shelves into the water.

We are already sold out again and expecting our third delivery of stock after Songkran. Available online or from our Thailand swimming pool shop in Chiang Mai, we are extending our very special, unbeatable offer.

And, yes, we are still also offering a free robot with every contract to build a new pool in the Chiang Mai area.

And if that isn't enough, we're still offering an exciting discount for walk-in customers on new, large orders for pool equipment !

how much is it

3 hours ago, kilt said:

I bought an S-100 Dolphin Robot from them. Great product.

I would suggest you go to their website and email them directly for info and pricing and delivery options.

That is the way the company works they can't give prices on an open forum I believe

Archived