Pattaya Police Get Xtreme Headstart with GoPro

snoop1130

Pattaya Police Get Xtreme Headstart with GoPro
Pattaya One

%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%AD%E0%

PATTAYA -- On Monday afternoon at 12;00 pm on 11th April Pattaya police received a welcome gift to assist with law enforcement and increase officer productivity.

Takiantia District Mayor Mr. Manop Pragobtam arrived at Banglamung Police Station with a consignmet of 20 GoPro Helmet Cameras worth 30,000

Full Story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/222826/pattaya-police-get-xtreme-headstart-gopro/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-04-11

GoPros at THB1500 each? Price seems wrong.

The none WiFi version, Chinese Copy sells for under £30 on Ebay (shipped from China)

Rather hypercritical going round busting small traders for selling counterfeit goods. whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

I'm trying to understand how these 1500 baht GoPro's can be of benefit to the Thai Police.

Will we hear, as we hear, with CCTV, "not working" when the all important criminal evidence is not captured ?

8 hour recordings of a rotating ceiling fan, very beneficial.

I'm trying to understand how these 1500 baht GoPro's can be of benefit to the Thai Police.

Will we hear, as we hear, with CCTV, "not working" when the all important criminal evidence is not captured ?

Add why would it not be captured ? Are you suggesting that the police are corrupt and not interested in solving crimes ?

8 hour recordings of a rotating ceiling fan, very beneficial.

Does it record the snoring as well?