how to treat bad neigbour

MrJ

Hi,

I am a decent man don't want to have trouble but i am close to punch my neighbour, he is threatening my wife while working out with music 4 - 6 pm, and he is saying "I know some man" the music is too loud which isn't - at the moment I will probably damage his face anyway, what else can I do?

by the way he is more than 1 year short of renatl fee an most probably overstay a lot.....but still prefer to punch first!

Cheers

thanks for the replys _ I don't wan to wait for months following up police complaints, ..... will keep you updated, just one comment, he has chosen the wrong oponent

thanks for the replys _ I don't wan to wait for months following up police complaints, ..... will keep you updated, just one comment, he has chosen the wrong oponent

A quick jab, and he'll come round.

Great advice ---------------- Where will you be hiding whilst the "jabbing" takes place ?

What sort of music is he playing? If it's Norwegian <deleted> from the 80'a I can understand your anguish. Suicide may be your only option. coffee1.gif

As I read, I'm listening to Emperor: In the nightside eclipse. True Norwegian Black Metal.

guaranteed to move neighbors on 9 times out of 10, as it happens.

A quick jab, and he'll come round.

i hardly think drugs are the solution

Not wishing to offend you Mr J but if your neighbour truly had chosen the WRONG opponent you would not be on this forum asking for what you should do. You would have simply done it wink.png