What are these aggravating things?

Gary A

I am not sure, but I think they're weeds laugh.png

They are weeds for sure but they are tough weeds. If you let them grow the tough wood stems will get more than an inch or larger in diameter. In fact one of them is in a rose bush and it has been cut off so often that where I had been cutting it off is more than two inches in diameter. I wish I could get productive trees that were that hard to kill.

I am not sure, but I think they're weeds laugh.png

They are weeds for sure but they are tough weeds. If you let them grow the tough wood stems will get more than an inch or larger in diameter. In fact one of them is in a rose bush and it has been cut off so often that where I had been cutting it off is more than two inches in diameter. I wish I could get productive trees that were that hard to kill.

"I wish I could get productive trees that were that hard to kill." Yer, why is everything we grow for profit needs insecticide, herbicide, fertilizer and water yet the dam_n weeds grow better!

"I wish I could get productive trees that were that hard to kill." Yer, why is everything we grow for profit needs insecticide, herbicide, fertilizer and water yet the dam_n weeds grow better!

Exotic plants, ag crops will always be a challenge. Hunters-gatherers may be more in tune with natural ecosystems. -- where there is anything left to hunt and gather.