White Baht Bus to Kilo 10 (between Sattahip and Ban Chang)

gmac

I'm considering delivering my wife's motorbike to her in Bangkok where she is currently working, a bit of an adventure on a Scoopy, but assuming I survive the journey there I then need to get back home. Bus from Ekamai to Pattaya Nua is not a problem but how to get from there to Kilo 10 where I live? Do the white baht buses just carry right on down the sukhumvit to Rayong, in which case I would be fine, or are there different routes on an up to the driver basis the same as in Pattaya. Any guidance would be welcome, or any suggestions as to alternative means of getting home.

Edited by gmac

the white mini vans are the way to go ..some stop at Sattahip and some carry on to Rayong just flag one down and ask not expensive

Mini vans? Just flag one down on the sukhumvit? Sounds good any idea on rough price, don't want to be ripped as the gullible foreigner!!

the white baht bus from pattaya goes as far as sattahip, then you would need to change to an orange baht bus that goes to Ban chang. when are you doing the journey.

flying coffins go from tesco bang chang to pattaya . i think its 60 baht.

Edited by steve187

the white mini vans are the way to go ..some stop at Sattahip and some carry on to Rayong just flag one down and ask not expensive

Mini vans? Just flag one down on the sukhumvit? Sounds good any idea on rough price, don't want to be ripped as the gullible foreigner!!

from Pattaya to bang Saray 30b so to Bang Chang maybe 50 or 60 B max

TBH

Why dont you check out the cost to send via the Post Office (check the main one on Sukhumvit opposite side to 'Floating market')

Not immediate choice to the westerner's psyche but they do this with aplomb all the time and cheaply

May be a much more viable alternative than schlepping to and from BKK

the white baht bus from pattaya goes as far as sattahip, then you would need to change to an orange baht bus that goes to Ban chang. when are you doing the journey.

flying coffins go from tesco bang chang to pattaya . i think its 60 baht.

"Flying coffins".......lol