Meter taxi from BKK airport to Hua Hin without pre booking

bubba1

Don't know if it helps but my guess is that a lot of them would; normal taxi fare (not meter) is Baht 2,800.

There is also the airport bus at about Baht 300 per person - maybe worth checking if times are right before trying to find a taxi - every hour and a half from 07.30 to 19.30 (Cha-Am and two Hua Hin stops) from 'Pattaya - Hua Hin' counter on Level 1, (rear gate No. 8).

Edited by piersbeckett

Ouch! ouch! ouch!

2800 baht.

At Hua Hin, to the airport to BGKK, this varies between 1600 and 2600.

But in the majority, this is 1600 bhs.

While a friend was able to negotiate to 1400 from the airport, 3 weeks ago.

Otherwise, yes, the bus, but it is best to book. But try your luck. coffee1.gif

Don't know if it helps but my guess is that a lot of them would; normal taxi fare (not meter) is Baht 2,800.

There is also the airport bus at about Baht 300 per person - maybe worth checking if times are right before trying to find a taxi - every hour and a half from 07.30 to 19.30 (Cha-Am and two Hua Hin stops) from 'Pattaya - Hua Hin' counter on Level 1, (rear gate No. 8).

2800 is way to much

Average price from the Airport is 1800-2000 including tollways, negotiate as much as you can and you can get it lower then that

As mentioned bus is also available

*EDITED* - Just realised you are going from BKK to Hua Hin, my bad

Did it 2 weeks ago OP for 1,800baht. I was taking my sister back to the Airport so she could go home, and I did use the little stand place outside of Market Village. Probably better to ask a day in advance as I did, but their price states 1,800..

Edited by ExpatLife

the taxi stand people at suvarnabhumi airport tried to get my wife and I to pay 2800 B to hua hin, but if you go to the queue of taxi drivers directly, and negotiate with them, they will do it for around 1500 B in our experiences.

that taxi stand was initially set up to stop overcharging i thought, but they are obviously getting a kick back when they achieve higher rates for the drivers