Kamphaeng Phet

hocuspocus

You may get a better response if you move the thread to the Central Thailand forum.

If you want good farang food, German beer and farangs who are friendly to talk to then try the Oasis which is about 1 km north of KPP and turn left just before Global house and about another 1 1/2 km along that road on the left. It is signposted and the owner is Mike, a German who is also chief cook but not the bottle washer.

It is closed on Mondays.

I have no connection other than as a satisfied customer.

You may get a better response if you move the thread to the Central Thailand forum.

If you want good farang food, German beer and farangs who are friendly to talk to then try the Oasis which is about 1 km north of KPP and turn left just before Global house and about another 1 1/2 km along that road on the left. It is signposted and the owner is Mike, a German who is also chief cook but not the bottle washer.

It is closed on Mondays.

How many bottle washers work in a restaurant in Thailand? OP wants to get his bottle washed, me thinks.

It is closed on Mondays.

How many bottle washers work in a restaurant in Thailand? OP wants to get his bottle washed, me thinks.

Methinks thou art wrong.

In small businesses such as catering sometimes with a limited staff you can be the chief (and only) cook as well as the washer up, cleaner and bottle washer.

It is closed on Mondays.

Methinks thou art wrong.

In small businesses such as catering sometimes with a limited staff you can be the chief (and only) cook as well as the washer up, cleaner and bottle washer.

Mike does have a washer up young lady and very attractive she is too.

There are many bars and hundreds of restaurants in K.P.Phet. Nearer the time if you ask again with your hotel details I'll give you directions. But if your looking for a place like Soi Nana/Cowboy BKK or Soi 6 Pattaya you'll be disappointed.

It's more like Utopia according to Fred. smile.png

There has been a post by lostinissan that gave direction to bars even included a map.

As I didn't know of any of these so called bars, over the last few days I made an effort to find them all but 1 have closed ??? well their not there anymore. if they ever were! And the one that is open After 6 to name it at the Pet hotel, is now a restaurant selling crap food.

Do hope that the OP doesn't go on those recommendations.

Having lived here for more than 9 years I have never found been told of 'or looked for that matter' any lady bars. If anyone knows better please tell and we will all be much wiser.

Just remembered a Google post that was put in some years ago even though it's old now thing's haven't altered much. Just Google K.P.Phet the town that tourism forgot. The one you want is by the Globe trotter girls. After reading same you will get some idea of life here.

Archived