Former IRS Agent Admits: “Personal Income Tax is Actually Illegal”

The book "The Federal Mafia" was never "banned"...Mr Schiff et al were prohibited from *selling* the book as it was found by the courts to contain fraudulent commercial information.

The court injunction did not prohibit anyone else from selling the book, nor was possession of the book ruled to be illegal...therefore no "ban".

Mr Schiff's response was to give the book away free (not "for free") on his website. That was not found to be illegal.

But I guess..whatever makes for a sensationalistic headline...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The book "The Federal Mafia" was never "banned"...Mr Schiff et al were prohibited from *selling* the book as it was found by the courts to contain fraudulent commercial information.

but

The court injunction did not prohibit anyone else from selling the book, nor was possession of the book ruled to be illegal...therefore no "ban".

Mr Schiff's response was to give the book away free (not "for free") on his website. That was not found to be illegal.

“ Mr Schiff et al were prohibited from *selling* the book as it was found by the courts to contain fraudulent commercial information.”

“ Judge George banned Schiff’s book as “false commercial speech” without any specific analysis or any in-court evidentiary examination establishing the “falsity” of Schiff’s actual speech and by blithely ignoring the substantial body of established Supreme Court constitutional law protecting free expression and publication. “ermm.gif

but

“ Mr Schiff et al were prohibited from *selling* the book as it was found by the courts to contain fraudulent commercial information.”

“ Judge George banned Schiff’s book as “false commercial speech” without any specific analysis or any in-court evidentiary examination establishing the “falsity” of Schiff’s actual speech and by blithely ignoring the substantial body of established Supreme Court constitutional law protecting free expression and publication. “ermm.gif

That quote notwithstanding, the book was still easily obtainable...therefore not "banned".

Well perhaps we do agree on something because as an outsider in my view American citizens are indeed being played like a violingiggle.gif

Being informed is superior to being opinionated.

The irony here is that you yourself have played like a violin by the purveyors of these kinds of websites.

You may be too obstinate to realize it, but I'm sure they would thank you for spreading their bogus material just a bit further for them, at your expense. You are the clever one though. Well done, mate.

Ha ha hilarious! giggle.gif

I didn’t even express any opinion or make any statement when I made the original post which was simply a link to the article from the former IRS agents interview but since then you have been virtually wetting your pants to try to silence me accusing me of one stage of being a troll.tongue.png

My motivation for posting so many links to websites was merely to stimulate discussion and to show that what must be so obvious even to blind Freddy i.e. there are overwhelmingly far more questions than answers regarding this matter including the dubious conduct of some members of the American judiciary and that is what some of the websites that you criticise so harshly are trying to emphasise. Whereas apologists like you just keep making excuses.

But in the end one doesn’t need to go any further than to listen to what former US Presidential candidate Ron Paul ( who was Chairman of the House subcommittee that oversees the Federal Reserve and IRS) says about this matter for any unbiased person to realise the American people are being seriously screwed. sad.png And I think it’s pretty safe to say Ron Paul would certainly know a lot more about the realities of the IRS than you would!

But no need for you to tell me - he’s probably another “ doodle brain “ in your eyes. facepalm.gif

Dropping a conspiracy turd in the punch bowl like you did, trying to get a reaction... a troll post if there ever was one. The fact you slipped into doodle brain lingo at the first opportunity, merely highlighted your lack of credibility, and sincerity.

Faux concern for "The American People" doesn't work either. Give Piers Morgan a bell, he'll bring you up to speed. tongue.png

I actually agreed with some of what Ron Paul was on about. His kid too, would of liked to see him go further in the campaign. You can buy a Ron Paul commemorative silver coin here http://ronpaulsilver.com/

Meanwhile in England..... what did you think of the Outsider Obama Brexit commentary?

Well perhaps we do agree on something because as an outsider in my view American citizens are indeed being played like a violingiggle.gif

Being informed is superior to being opinionated.

The irony here is that you yourself have played like a violin by the purveyors of these kinds of websites.

You may be too obstinate to realize it, but I'm sure they would thank you for spreading their bogus material just a bit further for them, at your expense. You are the clever one though. Well done, mate.

Ha ha hilarious! giggle.gif

I didn’t even express any opinion or make any statement when I made the original post which was simply a link to the article from the former IRS agents interview but since then you have been virtually wetting your pants to try to silence me accusing me of one stage of being a troll.tongue.png

My motivation for posting so many links to websites was merely to stimulate discussion and to show that what must be so obvious even to blind Freddy i.e. there are overwhelmingly far more questions than answers regarding this matter including the dubious conduct of some members of the American judiciary and that is what some of the websites that you criticise so harshly are trying to emphasise. Whereas apologists like you just keep making excuses.

But in the end one doesn’t need to go any further than to listen to what former US Presidential candidate Ron Paul ( who was Chairman of the House subcommittee that oversees the Federal Reserve and IRS) says about this matter for any unbiased person to realise the American people are being seriously screwed. sad.png And I think it’s pretty safe to say Ron Paul would certainly know a lot more about the realities of the IRS than you would!

But no need for you to tell me - he’s probably another “ doodle brain “ in your eyes. facepalm.gif

Dropping a conspiracy turd in the punch bowl like you did, trying to get a reaction... a troll post if there ever was one. The fact you slipped into doodle brain lingo at the first opportunity, merely highlighted your lack of credibility, and sincerity.

Faux concern for "The American People" doesn't work either. Give Piers Morgan a bell, he'll bring you up to speed. tongue.png

I actually agreed with some of what Ron Paul was on about. His kid too, would of liked to see him go further in the campaign. You can buy a Ron Paul commemorative silver coin here http://ronpaulsilver.com/

Meanwhile in England..... what did you think of the Outsider Obama Brexit commentary?

I'm intrigued that you seem so hostile towards some anti-tax protesters and what they claim through their websites and yet you say you like some of Ron Paul’s policies because he seems to echo what they say ? In fact Ron Paul is shown in interviews on many YouTube videos claiming the US income tax is unconstitutional.

Many Americans in the lead up to this general election are genuinely astonished as they seem to be slowly discovering that as Trump says -the voting system is rigged. So is it beyond the realm of all possibility that the tax system and the whole way the IRS operates under fear and persecution ( rather than following the law) is also rigged?

Regarding England I wasn’t at all surprised the “ stay in “ crowd would enlist the support of anyone they can possibly get to try to reinforce their message but it may have backfired because according to a YouGov poll 65% of Brits regarded his comments as being not "appropriate."facepalm.gif

but

That quote notwithstanding, the book was still easily obtainable...therefore not "banned".

As to whether the book was fully banned or partially banned doesn’t seem anywhere near as important that in this case as well as other tax cases proper judicial procedures don’t seem to have been followed.

[…] in this case as well as other tax cases proper judicial procedures don’t seem to have been followed.

Emphasis mine. Maybe you can be more specific about which procedures were not followed?

It’s hard to debunk vague insinuations, which you seem to thrive on.

The book was *not* banned, either "fully" or "partially".

Ban on anti-tax book renewed by federal judge

http://www.rcfp.org/browse-media-law-resources/news/ban-anti-tax-book-renewed-federal-judge

The word "ban" was used by a reporter...it is nowhere in the ruling.

All I know is there are huge numbers of references all over the Internet using the word banned

Book on legal tax evasion banned in US »

http://joi.ito.com/weblog/2003/04/01/book-on-legal-t.html

You claim it isn’t banned and yet it’s only YOUR word because you haven’t provided one smidgen of evidence to support your claim. If you know something that all these journalists and others who use the word banned don’t, please share it with us?smile.png

The book was *not* banned, either "fully" or "partially".

Ban on anti-tax book renewed by federal judge

http://www.rcfp.org/browse-media-law-resources/news/ban-anti-tax-book-renewed-federal-judge

All I know is there are huge numbers of references all over the Internet using the word banned

You claim it isn’t banned and yet it’s only YOUR word because you haven’t provided one smidgen of evidence to support your claim. If you know something that all these journalists and others who use the word banned don’t, please share it with us?smile.png

All over the internet....it must be true.

Since you insist on the word "banned"...produce the court ruling where that word is used (not a reporter's interpretation).

Wow...but you wonder why law enforcement officials, lawyers, Congress, the President, and even Supreme Court Justices continue to pay taxes if the personal tax code is illegal.

Maybe because it's not illegal (some people just don't want to pay any taxes and make-up wild stories to support their crazy beliefs)...but I'll wait until the voices in my head and the ancient astronaut theorists confirm.

Wesley Snipes fell for it. Didn't turn out too well for him...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2015/04/10/10-notorious-tax-cheats-wesley-snipes-hired-tax-professionals-but-still-was-jailed/#16b7215a41e2

"Sadly, Mr. Snipes followed an accountant and an anti-tax advocate down a dangerous and costly path."

All over the internet....it must be true.

Since you insist on the word "banned"...produce the court ruling where that word is used (not a reporter's interpretation).

I’m satisfied that having read several references using the word banned although of course what constitutes banned might just be different in your mind compared to everybody else but in the reputable Forbes magazine they wrote the words “ a restraining order that bans the sale of the book

You produce evidence that Forbes magazine was incorrect

Edited by Asiantravel

I'm intrigued that you seem so hostile towards some anti-tax protesters and what they claim through their websites and yet you say you like some of Ron Paul’s policies because he seems to echo what they say ? In fact Ron Paul is shown in interviews on many YouTube videos claiming the US income tax is unconstitutional.

Many Americans in the lead up to this general election are genuinely astonished as they seem to be slowly discovering that as Trump says -the voting system is rigged. So is it beyond the realm of all possibility that the tax system and the whole way the IRS operates under fear and persecution ( rather than following the law) is also rigged?

Regarding England I wasn’t at all surprised the “ stay in “ crowd would enlist the support of anyone they can possibly get to try to reinforce their message but it may have backfired because according to a YouGov poll 65% of Brits regarded his comments as being not "appropriate."facepalm.gif

Anti-tax windbags are too extreme. They are also wrong. Which is why they land themselves and, sadly, other people, in jail from time to time. Anyone who trots out their nonsense, and tries to defend it, deserves some hostility.

I said I liked some of what Ron Paul was on about.

Americans who parrot Trump's "it's a rigged system" sound byte, are likely as clueless about it as he is. Trump was in a rough patch, losing traction, so he moaned about it. He's had a great few days now, and, predictably, not a peep out of him about the rigged system. laugh.png