Songkran death toll highest in a decade with 442 people killed during seven-day span

webfact

The funny thing is 99% of Thai drivers are fine.

Nonsense, the only "funny thing" is your reply.

Have to agree..posted in another forum of my experience of Thais who came to my country and took driving lessons and then there test..Gave 4 examples but have many more...No Thai I know who has come here despite driving in Thailand for at least 10 years passed there test without at least 2 goes and most were 3 to as much as 7... Driving standards are terrible and generally a failure of awareness of road rules make this situation worse... Not there fault in most cases as education in this area is sadly lacking...However It doesn't take a brain surgeon to work out that drink and speed add to the risks!! Edited by Nigeone

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted.. the police are doing near nothing to stop vehicle infractions that can lead to death...

However, I am sure the amount of ladies fined for dancing proactively have risen, which means that the system does work efficiently smile.png

I even read somewhere that a tourist was apprehended for not wearing a t-shirt.... Its obvious the police are doing their jobs...

So stop the hate ~sic~

Edited by thhMan