Just got my retirement visa from Jomtien Immigration...but no multi entry visa yet

Hi. Finally got my retirement visa but forgot to get my multi entry visa. I believe they charge around 3,900 baht for them. My question is can I apply for multi-entry-exit visa anytime while my 1 year retirement is good? or is there a time window in which to get it?

Once I get my multi entry exit visa can I leave and return anytime as I wish? Or do I need an exit visa...a permission to leave at the immigration again? I'm confused. 1st time doing this. There is no time limit as to how long I can leave the country for? or is there one?

On the 90 days reporting. When I applied for my retirement visa, I didn't have a lease agreement with anyone. Just living month to month in a hotel so a friend who assisted me ended up as the leaser,my land lord sort of speak and put his name and address down as the host renter. So when I return to immigration for the 90 days reporting, I only need to put down my current address or do they want me to supply them with a lease agreement again? In which case I have to go back to my Pal and get his address correctly. Is it safer to use the address on my retirement application or does it really matter if you have a current address even when I don't have a lease.

thank you

BEER

You apparently got a one year extension of stay based upon retirement not a visa.

You can apply for a single (1000 baht) or a multiple (3800 baht) re-entry permit when ever you want to. You can apply for it on departure from the country at some airports.

The is no exit permit. The re-entry permit is needed to keep your extension valid when your enter the country after a trip.

You will not need proof of residence again when you do your 90 day reports.

• Like 1

Immigration will consider the address you gave on the application for an extension of stay as your registered address. When you make your 90 day report you need to give the address you are living at. If that address is different to the registered address you would need to complete a change of address and probably need proof of that new address.