Cigars Brought In...

buddhafly

• 2 weeks later...
i think i read that you are allowed to bring in only 250 grams of tobacco... i'm too lazy to figure the math but can someone tell me about how many cigars that is? is it 1 box of 25? i know there are different weights for different styles but...

Just bring in what you want,no problem! :o:D:D

given that cigars can be pricey, i would be ###### sure i knew tha qty. they will be ever so helpful confiscating them according to these raw posts im reading.

i think its 50 cigars.

dont trust the duty free in bkk they are TOTALLY clueless. i had one tell me how much whisky.. as much as i want.

i think i read that you are allowed to bring in only 250 grams of tobacco... i'm too lazy to figure the math but can someone tell me about how many cigars that is? is it 1 box of 25? i know there are different weights for different styles but...

It depends on the size and weight of each individual cigar,for example a corona can weigh from 8grams to 13 grams a stick...multiply that by either 20 or 25 and you will be over or under.

50 cigars i would suggest would be well over the limit.

I usually buy my cigars in Singapore on the way from Australia.the duty free shop will, by request weigh a single cigar for you to ascertain the individual weight.

ill be damned if i am going to donate any of my lovely stogies to Thai customs.

Udonfarang :o