Western couple caught in the act on North Pattaya Beach

webfact

I've seen people having sex on beaches all over the world. France, England, Italy, Greece, California, Israel, it's what people do, I never heard anyone complain about it as long as the couples are discreet. Pattaya is the world's best known destination for sex with prostitutes, sex with boys, sex with ladyboys, and until recently, sex with young girls, so who really thinks that it is possible to harm the reputation of a place such as this?

Quite. There was a couple at it in the corner of Coventry bus station and then a few minutes later the police turned up. It looked like the guy started to protest until the policewoman turned and pointed to the camera.

So, the student hazing by upper class university students resulting in the killing of freshmen on the beach or the katouy gangs attacking people with knives is good for Pattaya but a private humping isn't? whistling.gif

Irrelevant, but as you brought it up, upper class students, where did that come from? They were just students, the upper class bit was your invention.

You don't understand the difference between "private" and "public", do you?

Just the thoughts of having sand getting in them private parts giving me the willies......

Reminds me of Marty Feldman and the gorgeous Julie Ege in "Every home should have one". They've just had wild sex on the beach and are lying in each other's arms dewy eyed and sniffling. She looks tenderly at him and says, Darling why are you crying? Is it your first time? And Marty says "Yes." A moment later, Marty gazes into her eyes and says, Darling, why are you crying? There's a pregnant pause, and she says ....

"Sand."

You had to see it to appreciate how hilarious it was. Even Julie Ege's stunning naked dangerous curves (damnnn she was hot!) couldn't detract from the scene.

I remember that movie , not only because she was hot ,she grew up in the same city as myself in native Norway . Unfortunately she died of cancer some years ago . RIP:

the Thai social media is prolly outraged, them foreigners being bad again!

First it was yoga pics in the park in Bangkok, near some temple. Now this! I'm triggered and outraged, and this isn't even a micro aggression, this is 2 foreigners being together, and I'm properly triggered!!

I say deport them, 10 year ban, or 15 if at all possible