Deodorant v. Antiperspirant

sturdyd

Can anybody give me a name for a commonly available (Lotus, BigC, etc.) deodorant? NOT antiperspirants, please. Those are all over the place and seem to be the only "no-stink" products available here. And frankly I don't like any that I've tried.

I suggest the mineral stones as well, natural, effective, and inexpensive lasting a long time. Anti perspirants are inhibiting the body's natural mechanisms. These stones can easily be found in pharmacies or any reasonably supplied store with personal care items.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

The Alum Crystal deodorant is brilliant. It took a week to kick in, but the smell has all but gone. The person who recommended it to me said it kills the bacteria that causes the smell and it has worked a treat

2 years now and that's all i use under the arms

available at 711 for 40 baht...and u can get it on the street, unpackaged. A roll of that can last almost a year

post-147205-0-43058200-1461380387_thumb.

What about ordering one of the mineral sticks through the Internet? For example http://www.ensogo.co.th/th/deals/60g-alum-stick-natural-crystal-deodorant-potassium-alum

I suggest the mineral stones as well, natural, effective, and inexpensive lasting a long time. Anti perspirants are inhibiting the body's natural mechanisms. These stones can easily be found in pharmacies or any reasonably supplied store with personal care items.

alu9m

When I can smell my underarms even after a shower (very occasionally) I take a wet cloth, sprinkle ample baking soda on it, mix, apply to underarms, wait 2 minutes rinse and repeat. Odor gone for weeks.

Why do you think baking soda is so effective at removing odors in your fridge, simple, healthy.

Doug

5082161ddbd5c3db88d3542e19741293.jpg

Heres the one I use, mangosteen scent, but really no scent. It's well known and easily available, I forget the price.

Remove the cover and throw it away or the alum itself will start smelling like armpits...

I use Nivea deodorant. Most antiperspirants give me a rash. This works fine. They also make an antiperspirant, so check the can to get the right one.

niveamd._nivea-men-deodorant.jpg

I'm on board with this stuff too. Johnson Baby powder and dose of this stuff.

Focal brand natural sticks are the way to go... I get mine from Boots. Not scented and they last ages. I get rashes from normal anti-perspirants. With the stone sticks you still perspire..... You need to but as they kill the bacteria that cause the smell you are scent free. Now, if someone could help by translating this into German I would be much obliged.