Wife dropped phone down toilet!

baneko

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Beats carrying a laptop everywhere I go.

Try not being controlled by cyber stuff when on foot....smile.png

You saying I should quit my job ?

Nooo, phone for job must be kept secret....whistling.gif

working 12 hours a day in Thailand and also having to be contactable from the USA and UK during their business hours makes that impossible.

The rice thing is a myth. Better to use silica gel or cat litter.

Hush up your nay saying....., (I say with some humor).

Calling the rice thing a myth is not exactly the complete truth..., the 'rice thing' can and has worked over this recent era of modern smart phones(the phone needs to be buried in a large jar or bag of rice for multiple days preferably away from extremes of humidity if possible).., it's been successful many times according to my research on tech forumns and certainly once in my certain experience. Processed, over dried white rice works best.

AND..., yes, it is only one of many methods..., silica and/or cat litter can also work..., they are all worth trying.., just beware of chemical additives.

wai.gif

Did this trick three days ago. Unfortunately, due to confused jars, so last night we ended up having "Khao Pad Samsong" for dinner

Only benefit is that I can now fart (pass wind) in a vast array of ring tones..

Edited by mankondang

As women can be good actors too, here is my guess of why she dropped her phone in toilet.

There were photos on the phone of her and her gik and the delete option was not working properly. She panicked and chose the easiest believable option for you not to find out that she has a gik. The aftermath...well she is a good actress....dont worry it will be over soon.

Those of us that have been around long enough know that you are merely speaking from personal experience.

Will you ever get over it?

Build a bridge, life is too short wink.png

As women can be good actors too, here is my guess of why she dropped her phone in toilet.

There were photos on the phone of her and her gik and the delete option was not working properly. She panicked and chose the easiest believable option for you not to find out that she has a gik. The aftermath...well she is a good actress....dont worry it will be over soon.

Those of us that have been around long enough know that you are merely speaking from personal experience.

Will you ever get over it?

Build a bridge, life is too short wink.png

There are also those of us, who are smart enough to benefit from the unique "wisdom" of TVF member posters (such as yourself). Thank you, for sharing your abundance of considered opinions. wai.gif

Edited by TuskegeeBen

No. My wife would be annoyed with herself for about 5 minutes and then - that is life.

I do not see getting overly upset about such things as a particularly Thai "womenfolk" trait...

There are certain behavioral traits, that are uniquely peculiar to the cultural character of most Asian womenfolk.

Is this what posting on this forum has finally come to,ye Gods.[/quote

Amen to that...already got suspended for making a similar remark on a different subject...but what the heck...,"God loves a tryer"...never know though, maybe the extra free time could be used for "new experiences"?