Transgender Twosome Arrested in German Tourist Rock Smashing Incident

rooster59

One day I would love to read a full investigative journalism report on the sentencing outcomes

of these tourist assaults/muggings. The amount of the fine, length of jail time, recidivism rate etc......coffee1.gif

Why has Thailand have a disproportinate number of these creatures,i have been in Philippines a month and seen only 3,who were actually feminine looking,not like these bruisers,but in Thailand they are everywhere,and many seem to be crims as well.

From Yahoo answers.....and Pattaya not even mentioned!

United States and Brazil have the highest trans-gender population in the world followed by Philippines and Thailand. You would find more trans-gender people in the cities of Rio De Janeiro and San Francisco than anywhere else in the world. The Philippines have over-all more trans-gender people than Thailand, but they are spread all over the country while in Thailand they're concentrated in the capital Bangkok .

Leally? So, those two came from Bangkok to smash and rob the German in Pattaya? I live 1000km from Bangkok and there are many ladyboys here; are they all from Bangkok too? And, citing research from Yahoo Answers is, well, nevermind . . . .

"At the time Mr. Mohler told reporters that 2 women, who may have been ladyboys"

"May" have been ladyboys??

Look at the state of those two...

I think even after taking a rock between the eyes, there's no "may" about it. Lol

Every incident with these lady boy cost them only 1000 bahts. But with people like i send these stories back to my friends who read them and send them to there friends and they all say that they will never come to Thailand. Put them in jail for a long time and they will be happy. They will get sex if they want it or not!

1000b fine, so they still made 1000b each. guess they cant fine them more because they would have to jail them and the jails are full already mostly with drug users

I think the 1,00 baht fine is when they do the round ups and pick them up off the street for soliciting.... the officer appears to be talking about the ongoing problem not this particular incident

"At the time Mr. Mohler told reporters that 2 women, who may have been ladyboys"

"May" have been ladyboys??

Look at the state of those two...

I think even after taking a rock between the eyes, there's no "may" about it. Lol

If you think the one on the right looks like a woman...............

<deleted>! Guys can't fight off a couple of estrogen riddled skinny men.

Oooooh, we have a big boy..........giggle.gif ............rolleyes.gif

attachicon.gifBeach-Road-Work.jpg

As opposed to a violent homosexual??

The homosexuals were responsible for the assault.....do try and keep up.

Sexual orientation and gender identification are DIFFERENT things.

Hatred towards transgender people is more correctly called transphobia than homophobia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transphobia

I hate and fear violent criminals of all kinds.

However, I well understand the bad reputation "ladyboy" street walkers have in Pattaya.

The bad reputation is deserved.

It's a shame for all but a factor involved are the limited career options that minority group enjoys in Thailand.

Many are rejected by their own families and that makes it worse.

So I'm not being P.C. When I see a group of them at night ... I try hard to avoid even crossing roads.

On the other hand, if a ladyboy is serving me at a restaurant or at 7-11, that is of no concern.

Also of course, when criminals are caught I certainly hope the punishment are appropriately severe for the crimes, especially when violent.

Regardless of gender, gender I.D., sexual orientation, or whatever else.

-----

This personal story may be too off topic but I'll tell it anyway, because it addresses that these issues can be complex even for those who are for civil rights for minorities.

Some years back I was shopping for an air ticket to the USA and I pay in cash, so that's a lot of cash.

I shopped around some travel agents and one of them had a better price than the others, not a massive amount less, but an interesting offer.

It wasn't so much less that I thought, too good to be true, this must be a scam, I didn't think that for a moment.

The agent was a ladyboy.

Otherwise the shop looked like the usual travel agency shop.

I thought about it and went with another shop that had a good online reputation that I felt more confident about.

I admit the horrible truth, a big part of the reason I did not trust that better offer shop with a large wad of my cash was because the agency was run by a ladyboy.

Horribly bigoted of me, I know. I felt guilty about it then and in THEORY it was wrong.

HOWEVER ...

Not long after that, I read that shop was busted for stealing cash of people who had thought they were buying air tickets. sad.png

. These aren't ladyboys, who suffer from that they're born in the wrong body.

These are men who only wear women's clothes, because they know a lot of people come to Thailand just because of ( real) ladyboys.

P.S. They only exist because so many foreigners ( of course also Thais) like to have sex with "third genders."

But these crooks do not take hormones to get boobs, or anything else. They're created by customers who like to spend some good money on them.( Or under them.- wai2.gif

Quite likely. I have also heard that there are many boys from the isaan villages who are not really homosexuals but take it on as a job as it earns easy money by catering to foreign gay sex tourists.

Why has Thailand have a disproportinate number of these creatures,i have been in Philippines a month and seen only 3,who were actually feminine looking,not like these bruisers,but in Thailand they are everywhere,and many seem to be crims as well.

From Yahoo answers.....and Pattaya not even mentioned!

United States and Brazil have the highest trans-gender population in the world followed by Philippines and Thailand. You would find more trans-gender people in the cities of Rio De Janeiro and San Francisco than anywhere else in the world. The Philippines have over-all more trans-gender people than Thailand, but they are spread all over the country while in Thailand they're concentrated in the capital Bangkok .

No I wouldn't, because I would not be out looking for them.

Someone give me a clue: If I as a Farang would hit a Thai National with a rock in the face, what would be my fine approximately ?

Thanks & cheers.

20000-100000 baht or more.wai2.gif

Plus a good kicking from 10 brave locals at the same time. smile.png

Ouups, too expensive.

But I would do what every internationally operating company does: I "Outsource" the matter to a local "Firm" (Like a section of the army of underemployed Motorbike Taxi Guys.)

That way, it's cheaper but still strengthens the local economy.smile.png

Cheers.

I just dont understand why I never see ladyboys late at night hunting farangs to rob , I am walking in the same area here in Jomtien , 1 am is not too late. Maybe they look for very drunk people , but no mentioning if the German was drunk. If I were approached by the LB's I would walk or run away .

The Daily Mail is running this , they must be searching for all the Thai stories they can get , because they are really knocking us at the moment ,and the usual commentators who have never set foot in Thailand make stupid comments about how dangerous it is or "all the women are sex slaves" they even said this time that the legal age for sex was 15 failing to point out that you must be 18 to work in a bar .

Archived