Ubon construction company

Saintsergey

Alan the builder builds western style homes to a very good standard , worth a look . Hes been recommended a few times here

And his latest project is in Ubon so may be quite easy to go take a look in addition to the website details/pics Edited by DILLIGAD

Hi, Depends on what standards and specs you wish to build your house, also what budget you have. I would highly recommend Alan the builder from Surin. He has just built our 4 bed house (350 m3) 45km outside of Ubon, excellent workmanship. Being an ex carpenter, having someone who meet my standards was important, as was able to discuss things with him as we went through the different stages of the build as I was not in Thailand due to work commitments. As normal, the higher the specs, then more the cost.

• 1 month later...

I just finished renovating a brand new home just behind the University of Ubon. I live it now and we are almost finish building another home for family friend in the same subdivision. If you need help please contact me.

• 2 months later...
On 4/24/2016 at 3:07 PM, The Big Mango said:

Alan the builder builds western style homes to a very good standard , worth a look . Hes been recommended a few times here

Just wondering if Alan is related to Bob.