Thaivisa Member T-shirts NOW Available!

george

What size and colour do you want on your Thaivisa T-shirt?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, We will do Xl as well. What are sizes for kids? M? S?

S+M? :o

I guess M George, the smaller ones will grow into them.

Have you thought about Thai style, Farang style and Lady style?

or all just one style? Perhaps if the first lot sell well enough then different styles can be looked at later. Personally I would buy 3 of the biggest (XXL+), 3 midsized (XL) and 4 smaller sized (M), mostly as gifts. If they were any more than 500bht each I would cut down a little.

Is the signage the sort that won't let your skin breathe? hate those wet with sweat patches.

a printed picture of an actual circular, or is it oblong thai entry visa chop that you get stamped into your passport at the airport or border,(immigration,admitted until,visa class etc.) size about 6 to 8 inches, in black and white with the thaivisa logo(smaller) in colour nearby.

inoffensive, subtle,relevant,eyecatching.

free t-shirt asap please to taxexile

Good one taxexile! I like the chop idea. Black with a white chop is good, white shirts in Thailand are terrible, really hard to keep clean.

And hey, guys, not every farang in Thailand is a man with a Thai wife! And not every farang guy is a big, fat bloke (XXXL??). OK, maybe alot of the men are, but not all of them :o

a printed picture of one of the actual circular, or is it oblong thai entry visa chops that you get stamped into your passport at the airport or border,size about 6 to 8 inches, in black and white with the thaivisa logo(smaller) in colour nearby.

inoffensive, subtle,relevant,eyecatching.

free t-shirt asap please to taxexile

Good call,

the yellow and white top half of the Thaivisa logo with the web address in small print under it all above the visa chop (slightly offset) on the back of the shirt.

On the breast on the front of shirt the actual logo.

with my oder of 10 I am gunning for a freebie Tax :o

logo4.gif

Guest chingy

im a small person so please have it in small or medium size, i also like white color so please have it in stock as well.

adjan...light blue is for pussies, we want either black (anarchy) or red (revolution) or a combination...how else are they gonna flog it to teenagers?

on my special edition 'fan club' t-shirt there should be a red/black motif with the famous image of che guevara featured promenantly...

adjan...light blue is for pussies, we want either black (anarchy) or red (revolution) or a combination...how else are they gonna flog it to teenagers?

on my special edition 'fan club' t-shirt there should be a red/black motif with the famous image of che guevara featured promenantly...

Tutsi, you certainly like a good hullabaloo.

a tank top offering???

Remoooove britmaveric's senior member status...

however...we could do a line in hats and scarves...

imagine a thai.visa scarf on a bus in Glasgow after a Celtic - Rangers match with opposing sides growling...thai.visa: 'peace my brothers...' crazed supporters together stomping him and shouting '<deleted>' piece ob <deleted>...WHO DO YOU SUPPORT???'

the thai.visa martyr then awarded Nobel Peace prize posthumously...

good p.r. for thai.visa

i get my bar t-shirts printed in bangkok, the shirts are bought in pattaya and are of a high quality, (not like these see thru cheap shirts) and then they go off to the printers for 1 small logo on the front and a big logo across the back.

5 colours works out at about 170 bht per shirt, (we have to order 200 at a time, around 34000ish bht).

just thought i'd bore you with that info.

My 1 baht

Good quality T-shirts directly from factory with 6-colour printing for around 100-130THB depending on volume and size of printing.

after careful consideration I believe that a t-shirt scenario is not conducive to the best interests of thai.visa. I propose levi jackets with sleeves cut off and applique patches...first agree upon a logo (a variation of a death's head) with 'thai.visa' arranged above and the wearer's resident location below...ie, thai visa above...death's head... and Suphan Buri below in tutsi's case...plenty of space on the front for other patches...'tutsiwarrior' emblazoned over the left pocket...individual avatars and etc.

of course we shall have to have applique tattoos as well and a well defined strut such that it shall be known that no one should fukc with us...Later on special deals on V-twin motor bikes...refined biker regalia and so on...

check it out...fake levi jackets should be cheap in these parts

first agree upon a logo (a variation of a death's head) with 'thai.visa' arranged above and the wearer's resident location below...ie, thai visa above...death's head...

OK... it's already quite horrible. But what do you think of a big photo in the back : Tachsin face... to scare your aggressor coming from behind :o

OK... it's already quite horrible. But what do you think of a big photo in the back : Tachsin face... to scare your aggressor coming from behind

... I forgot that gay will maybe not like to stay in front of such virile face :o:D:D