Thaivisa Member T-shirts NOW Available!

george

What size and colour do you want on your Thaivisa T-shirt?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

first agree upon a logo (a variation of a death's head) with 'thai.visa' arranged above and the wearer's resident location below...ie, thai visa above...death's head...

OK... it's already quite horrible. But what do you think of a big photo in the back : Tachsin face... to scare your aggressor coming from behind :o

A photo of George would scare off a soi dog. :D

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comments please!

George is this planned for the front, or the back of the shirt?

and if it is planned for the back, will there be a TV logo on the breasts?

(there's that word again, love it :o )

Comments please!

Front, we don't plan to print on the back for this first batch.

TV Logo at upper left breast. What do you thinkl?

Comments please!

Front, we don't plan to print on the back for this first batch.

TV Logo at upper left breast. What do you thinkl?

George I love it, and will be buying my share as stated before.

Just worry about the non-farang people who may want one.

I hate the word FARANG and Cutie is Thai and she says she don't look right identifying as a farang. The Thai lettering looks good.

I hate the word FARANG and Cutie is Thai and she says she don't look right identifying as a farang. The Thai lettering looks good.

Non-farang version might be considered for the second phase perhaps? As I can understand this's a very first stage and the majority is foreigners, so we can see how this goes first. Well, just my view. But sure I will get some of the farang version for my darlings, everyone of them. :o

I hate the word FARANG and Cutie is Thai and  she says she don't look right identifying as a farang. The Thai lettering looks good.

Non-farang version might be considered for the second phase perhaps? As I can understand this's a very first stage and the majority is foreigners, so we can see how this goes first. Well, just my view. But sure I will get some of the farang version for my darlings, everyone of them. :o

You are so forgiving :D

god dammit, i cant beleive i missed this one. work sucks.

i know im late, but some enterprising peep here might take a venture in novalty t-shirts like:

"I pay the bar fine on the first date"

"A falang is for life, not just 30 days"

"i'm here for the golf"

"troll"

"tutsiwarrior for president"

spose you can see i'm at home off work sick. god i'm bored.

./P

Jeez, George, start building up stock, you're going to make a killing,... :o

.. and I'll get a truck to pick up the consignment at the warehouse. You know that I am loving, Brue :D

Love phazey's idea though. I will volunteer to deliver a few Troll ones to Hua Hin myself. :D

spelt falang wrong :o

but seriously like the white background and would prefer to see the thaivisa logo as really is and above breast on LH side

It is bloody ROR RUA Bronco, thus it has to be FARANG but I would prefer that that word was not on the shirt, and the thaivisa in the Thai letter isn't needed either. The shirt needs dignity ( the website is bereft in this respect )

It is bloody ROR RUA Bronco, thus it has to be FARANG but I would prefer that that word was not on the shirt, and the thaivisa in the Thai letter isn't needed either. The shirt needs dignity ( the website is bereft in this respect )

Absolutely Ror Rua

In order to make it easy to administer we kindly ask for your preference regarding size and color. Please tick your preference so we know how many we need to produce in the first batch.

Cool idea ...

But please, not black or dark blue ... could not think of anything hotter sitting in the Thai sunlight.

Please .... a white base with any print or logo in color.

White reflects the heat ... dark colors absorb it.

Thanks ... keep me posted on the progress.

Here's an idea .....

Front: a collage of "Thai Expat Forum" and all of the various unique monikers (Spee, Tukyleith, TutsiWarrior, etc.) from anyone who wouldn't mind having them stuck to a ThaiVisa t-shirt. Or possibly all of the various discussion forums strewn about the shirt.

Back: ThaiVisa.com logo

In any case, count me in for a few ...

But please, not black or dark blue ... could not think of anything hotter sitting in the Thai sunlight

... very light blue... and very light grey polos are looking nice with TV logo on the breast pocket, "Farang" writing in the back, in thai and english, with dark blue letters...