Trump rubbishes Republican rivals over 'collusion'

webfact

yep

Well I'm sure you know what I'm going to say next. When is a legal entitlement not a right? I'm happy to learn

when its not inalienable. it can be modified or even removed at any time.

So this means that current party candidate election votes are alienable and the Federal elections are unalienable?

The Constitution of the United States clearly states, "The right of citizens of the United States, who are eighteen years of age or older, to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of age."-

United States Constitution: Article XXVI.[Proposed 1971; Ratified 1971]------------- Referring only to the Federal Elections?

lol! an private organization can forbid anyone from voting any time it wants for whatever reason. and it can choose to live by the results of a vote or not any time it wants

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've seen this kind of reasoning before. Or is it unreasoning? Remember 2012? When Fox and similar outlets were claiming that the polls were skewed?

The usual dishonesty. Fox News never claimed any such thing. Some of their guests did and they also claimed the same thing on other networks.

2 words for you: Dick Morris

and how about stuart varney: http://crooksandliars.com/heather/colbert-mocks-fox-complaints-about-skewed

Edited by borborygmus

We've seen this kind of reasoning before. Or is it unreasoning? Remember 2012? When Fox and similar outlets were claiming that the polls were skewed?

The usual dishonesty. Fox News never claimed any such thing. Some of their guests did and they also claimed the same thing on other networks.

and how about stuart varney: http://crooksandliars.com/heather/colbert-mocks-fox-complaints-about-skewed

There's also this: "“They want to deflate enthusiasm of conservatives. The narrative the media would like to advance is, this is over, don’t even bother paying attention, let’s move on. That’s not true by any stretch. These polls are so skewed, so phony, that we need to start paying attention to what’s going on so that you won’t be deflated.”

This was Hannity on his sep 26 radio show. Unfortunately the archives on his website are so poorly arranged and dysfunctional, I couldn't get to the actual broadcast.

and how about stuart varney:

Dick Morris was a GUEST on Fox News and I can not find a quote by Stuart Varney saying any such thing. Sorry if I don't consider Stephen Colbert, the comedian, to be a credible source. rolleyes.gif

Hannity is full of crap anyway. NEVER pay attention to him.

Edited by Ulysses G.

and how about stuart varney:

Dick Morris was a GUEST on Fox News and I can not find a quote by Stuart Varney saying any such thing. Sorry if I don't consider Stephen Colbert, the comedian, to be a credible source. rolleyes.gif

Hannity is full of crap anyway. NEVER pay attention to him.

All you had to do was watch the broadcast on colbert. He has Varney up on screen saying it. Or do you thing he created a Varney CGI lookalikke.

As for you ignoring Hannity, well, does that mean he's not part of Fox?