Do pretty, clean masseuses exist in BKK?

candels

I know they exist in Chiang Mai, but do they exist in BKK?

I've walked by some of the well-known areas and wanted to get a massage (normal), but there weren't any I wanted to go into. In general, even though its just a normal massage, I still want a nice looking, clean-looking young woman to do it.

If this is a fishing-hole type secret, you don't have to say where, but just that they exist.

If anyone doesn't mind saying where, that would be appreciated too.

Your post is moderately offensive, it suggests that many Thai masseuses are not clean and that's highly improbable. As for being pretty or not well that's a subjective term hence I'm not sure what your are really looking for.

Your post is moderately offensive, it suggests that many Thai masseuses are not clean and that's highly improbable. As for being pretty or not well that's a subjective term hence I'm not sure what your are really looking for.

Oh, brother!

It isn't offensive at all. Things that aren't that clean are just not that clean. Hotels, cars, restaurants, and all other services, including massage services, are subject to the appraisal of their customers in the free market.

Do you realize how silly you sound, you're asking strangers for their recommendations that meet your standards of cleanliness and beauty!

And given there are probably more massage outlets in Bangkok than any other type of business, the place is literally saturated with them, perhaps you could try and inspect a few of them since only you know what your standards are.

And I'm not your brother!

I think you're being a little oversensitive and making this thread necessarily complicated. Whereas usually I like to trust people enough that I don't need to preface every single little statement with "Well, everyone's beautiful and I've seen some beautiful Thais of course, etc etc., but ... [statement].

Pretty sure there are at least some people on this forum who've experienced something similar to what I'm talking about, and can compare and contrast different areas for massage, if they know of any.

Pretty sure there are at least some people on this forum who've experienced something similar to what I'm talking about, and can compare and contrast different areas for massage, if they know of any.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ... and, frankly, I'm more interested in finding a competent masseuse rather than "nice looking, clean-looking young woman".

If you are looking for "no hanky panky" type of establishment that is clean, you can simply google "health land bangkok" or "asia herb bangkok" to get more information. Both have multiple locations. Can't speak for how the masseuse look though because people change jobs all the time.

What does the OP really want ? Sex or a good massage ? If you want sex with a young girl there are plenty around who will accommodate. If you want a decent ancient massage then an ancient masseuse is often a lot better since they are likely to have more experience.

Yes they do exist and can be easily found. I won't tell you my favourite strip of massage joints as there are some real dollies there, but of a reasonable level are some of the places in the small trok off Sukhumwit soi 5 just past Gulliver's and opposite Foodland. Hope they meet your exacting standards. One of the places is big enough and has a rake of lasses working there of which I'm sure some will fit your criteria. I used to get massages in that area regularly when the missus was preggers and too tired, moody to do me herself. I miss those Sundays.....

Is this what this place is now reduced to?

I've walked by some of the well-known areas

What does that mean, where exactly are these well known areas, have you actually ever been to Bkk or are you just trolling?

Bang Kapi market, 100 baht per hour.

N Mark Plaza Bang Kapi, 150 baht per hour.

If you want some poncified place staffed with "hotties" that dont their ass from third base, try The Mall Bang Kapi, 350 baht per hour.

Personally, I dont want a "hottie" or anyone under the age of 40 anywhere near me, I want some Big Mama type tthat knows what she is doing.

Suggest you head to Wat Po and get the blind people to give you a massage.

If you want something else, head to Lower Suk.

I'm sure you're just tongue in cheek? Most massage places I've been to in 17 years are pretty grubby and the overweight sweaty "girls" are just as likely to ask if you want a "happy ending"! And no, I'm not a bar crawling pervert and yes, I have a 2 hour massage every 2 days because they're good for my spirit......with no happy endings I let my wife do that!!biggrin.pngclap2.gifclap2.gifwink.pngwai.gif If you really want a good massage then Phrae OTOP has a site opposite the Hospital with 10 happy pretty women who laugh and give a great massage every day....and never a thought or suggestion of a happy ending!!!thumbsup.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifsmile.png

I have a similar question to the OP's. But not a masseuse. I am looking for a pretty 7/11 lass with giant knockers, legs up to her earrings and an ass so fluffy it could be a pillow on Charlie Sheen's bed.

Nothing sinful in mind. All I buy at a 7 are ciggies and beer. But I just like gals like that and want to pay my money to a gal like that. I am sick and tired of the schoolgal types behind the 7 counters with their flat chests and pseudo-friendly manner. Give me a pouty bombshell in a skintight dress which rides up to her undies when she reaches down for the packet of dried mangoes I pretended I couldn't find.

If you know of such a gal please tell me the 7 and her shift. I shall be much obliged.

I'm sure you're just tongue in cheek? Most massage places I've been to in 17 years are pretty grubby and the overweight sweaty "girls" are just as likely to ask if you want a "happy ending"! And no, I'm not a bar crawling pervert and yes, I have a 2 hour massage every 2 days because they're good for my spirit......with no happy endings I let my wife do that!!biggrin.pngclap2.gifclap2.gifwink.pngwai.gif If you really want a good massage then Phrae OTOP has a site opposite the Hospital with 10 happy pretty women who laugh and give a great massage every day....and never a thought or suggestion of a happy ending!!!thumbsup.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifsmile.png

Not it was not a tongue in cheek remark: my experience of Thai people over the past twenty years is that the vast majority are very particular about personal hygiene, much more so than many Westerners and that it's actually quite difficult to find one that is sweaty and smelly - but I suppose anything is possible if you try hard enough.

I've walked by some of the well-known areas

The best massages can often be had at places like Wat Pho or those that employ the blind. I've never encountered a dirty blind masseur/masseuse. Who cares how pretty they may be. Once you're done with the massage you can seek out "pretty" in "some of the well-known areas" you're so familiar with.

I have a similar question to the OP's. But not a masseuse. I am looking for a pretty 7/11 lass with giant knockers, legs up to her earrings and an ass so fluffy it could be a pillow on Charlie Sheen's bed.

Nothing sinful in mind. All I buy at a 7 are ciggies and beer. But I just like gals like that and want to pay my money to a gal like that. I am sick and tired of the schoolgal types behind the 7 counters with their flat chests and pseudo-friendly manner. Give me a pouty bombshell in a skintight dress which rides up to her undies when she reaches down for the packet of dried mangoes I pretended I couldn't find.

If you know of such a gal please tell me the 7 and her shift. I shall be much obliged.

10 out of 10 Dancer. More quality pastiche like this please!

No, you're just being sensitive. The op wants a straight massage with a cute girl. it's not subjective, 99% of massagers are middle aged, "sturdy" looking women.

I've never found a straight place with cute girls. Even the reputable looking places in Siam square are semi naughty.

I don't get it. You spend the whole time either face down on a table or with a towel over your eyes. Who gives a toss what they look like?

Same reason TV hosts are always cute, the servers at dairy queen wear tight outfits, and there are girls at motor shows. People like attractive people. It doesn't necessarily have to result in banging them for it to be enjoyable.

I don't get it. You spend the whole time either face down on a table or with a towel over your eyes. Who gives a toss what they look like?

Same reason TV hosts are always cute, the servers at dairy queen wear tight outfits, and there are girls at motor shows. People like attractive people. It doesn't necessarily have to result in banging them for it to be enjoyable.

And for people you actually look at, that's a valid argument.

Unlike other negative responders, I think the OP asked a very good question. The answer is they definitely don't exist in Bangkok. As soon as you walk outside your apartment in Bangkok, your skin is filthy from the pollution. A few months ago, I posted the results of an international scientific survey of pollution levels in major cities worldwide, and only a few Indian and Chinese cities have worse pollution levels than Bangkok. It's a better idea to call a masseuse to come to your house and make her take a shower first. Those on the streets are contaminated.

No, you're just being sensitive. The op wants a straight massage with a cute girl. it's not subjective, 99% of massagers are middle aged, "sturdy" looking women.

I've never found a straight place with cute girls. Even the reputable looking places in Siam square are semi naughty.

Forgive me for rearanging your post but the four para's need to be examined on their own to appreciate the humour and irony value:

The op wants a straight massage with a cute girl - so the cuteness factor is greater than the massage quality factor, OK!

it's not subjective, 99% of massagers are middle aged, "sturdy" looking women - if calling 99% is not subjective then I give up, unless you've got the stats. to back up that number.

I've never found a straight place with cute girls - so there's only two camps you suggest, straight massage with ugly females and/dodgy massage with cute girls, that;'s too funny.

Even the reputable looking places in Siam square are semi naughty - Siam Square is tourist central, I would expect nothing less.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ... and, frankly, I'm more interested in finding a competent masseuse rather than "nice looking, clean-looking young woman".

If you are looking for "no hanky panky" type of establishment that is clean, you can simply google "health land bangkok" or "asia herb bangkok" to get more information. Both have multiple locations. Can't speak for how the masseuse look though because people change jobs all the time.

I beg to differ on the cleanliness of one of your google choices. Went to one branch of one of them with my wife and it was a disgrace.

The OP should go himself and test out his standards and not take the word of strangers!

Or what sex they are?

If you can't see, you aren't gay.

You've never had a massage from a man?

Are you scared it'll awaken some urge in you or something?

since there appears to be some massage heavies here I try a question;

I used to frequent a very good and very big and very cheap massage shop, very few farang there.

It was in soi 22/sukhumvit (BKK) (no, not a hanky panky place)

as you walked down soi 22 from Sukh and took the left turn into Washington Square, the MP was to your left about 100 meters into the soi,

quite big building, wooden I think.

The name started with H ... something.

If anybody know what I refer to;

Has the place just vanished or has it moved somewhere else?

since there appears to be some massage heavies here I try a question;

I used to frequent a very good and very big and very cheap massage shop, very few farang there.

It was in soi 22/sukhumvit (BKK) (no, not a hanky panky place)

as you walked down soi 22 from Sukh and took the left turn into Washington Square, the MP was to your left about 100 meters into the soi,

quite big building, wooden I think.

The name started with H ... something.

If anybody know what I refer to;

Has the place just vanished or has it moved somewhere else?

You mean here?.....

post-35874-0-88417700-1461775474_thumb.j