Looking for help in Bangkok

jeisler

I'm looking for someone to do work in Thailand (Bangkok area) for a fairly large international company. One dilemma we have is we have nobody local in Thailand, but we have computer equipment to maintain.

Not being physically in Thailand and the language barrier is proving to be a challenge.

The job entails:

Hardware troubleshooting and maintenance (replacing hard disks, RAM, general fiddling around with things not working)

Installation / upgrades of existing computer hardware.

The job itself is easy and trainable remotely for anyone with decent computer familiarity (if you can build your own desktop PC, you can do this work), but we need someone who can speak English as the work is done via some people in India and the USA as well.

If anyone knows someone who can fit the bill for this work, it would be great! (Thai person with passable English, or English speaker with basic Thai)

One thing I was concerned with is how the legality works in Thailand as well (I saw that foreigners can't register businesses, and in order to hire non-Thai you have to prove no Thai person can do the job, some stuff like that) - but if anyone can give minor advice here, that would be appreciated. We would be paying via international transfer (opening an office in Thailand isn't an option here, things aren't that big yet)

Many thanks!

Archived