Internet Connection Difficulties with TV

Gonzo the Face

There is a topic in forum support and there is an issue with much heavier then usual traffic due to the Hua Hin topics on TV and on news.thaivisa. Several reported it including some mods such as myself having issues today. Comes and goes. Sometimes completely inaccessible for several minutes.

There is a topic in forum support and there is an issue with much heavier then usual traffic due to the Hua Hin topics on TV and on news.thaivisa. Several reported it including some mods such as myself having issues today. Comes and goes. Sometimes completely inaccessible for several minutes.

I was reading a post put up on the immigration one stop and only half of it there then there was nothing. No place for I like or add reply. I booked off and came back on and the whole message was there. If it is true and I have no reason to disbelieve it there will be a storm of posts on it.

gonzo watch a real TV such as your title suggested the wife is and no problem. LOL

I was reading a post put up on the immigration one stop and only half of it there then there was nothing. No place for I like or add reply. I booked off and came back on and the whole message was there. If it is true and I have no reason to disbelieve it there will be a storm of posts on it.

gonzo watch a real TV such as your title suggested the wife is and no problem. LOL

Great idea NoJo ..... can you tell me what channel Thai Visa is on please ???

Yesterday it was up and down like a whore's drawers.

Seem alright now.

Probably applying Windows Updates.

biggrin.png

For God's sake I do hope they're not running the forum on Winblows boxes tongue.png

Edited by Lannig