Good Hotel Nana

flyboy747

Hi guys, arrive 16th Nov, going into BKK for 2 nights, as it seems easy to get down to Hua Hin from there. Aside from the old Nana hotel, do you have any good hotels I can try, in that area, up to 2,000 baht, needs to be close to the train for V Monument

Thanks 'Flyboy'

PS Anyone up for a beer Friday 17th Cheers :o

I would suggest using www.asiarooms.com to find a nice hotel. You can search by area. I've used them many times and have never had a problem and always have received a good price.

I personally like the Tai-Pan hotel on soi 23 past soi cowboy. It's nice and it's affordable. I've also stayed at the Ambassador. The restaurants at the Ambassador are excellent.

Hi guys, arrive 16th Nov, going into BKK for 2 nights, as it seems easy to get down to Hua Hin from there. Aside from the old Nana hotel, do you have any good hotels I can try, in that area, up to 2,000 baht, needs to be close to the train for V Monument

Thanks 'Flyboy'

Perfect hotel for you both location wise and costwise is Majstic Suites. Next to BTS and Soi Nana.

Very clean and less than 2k. Try www.majesticsuites.com

Thanks 'Flyboy'

Perfect hotel for you both location wise and costwise is Majstic Suites. Next to BTS and Soi Nana.

Spot on - granted I keep touting it myself, next time I try to use it - might not find a room. :D

Thanks 'Flyboy'

Agreed, but bookings are often hard to get on such relatively short notice even outside of high-season. This hotel has rightfully been recognized for the extremely good value that it gives and consequently is much in demand. Well worth trying.

But do they have car parking facilities?

That, I do not know!

But its only round the corner from soi 4, where there are a couple of car parks

I'll say one thing for Majestic Suites, the location is A #1 primo. Outside of the Nana Hotel, it is the best location in all of Thailand and even perhaps Asia and even the world. Now that's saying a lot

If only they had a swimming pool. :D

Always run across the way and use the Majestic Grandes pool.... :o