Long weekend

Deserted

Next weekend is a long weekend, as you may know. Is Cha am likely to be busy. Would finding a room be hard if we turn up or do you suggest to book in advance?

I always like to book ... you will always find somewhere to stay ... prices are high Fri and Sat Edited by JAS21

Whenever I holiday around Thailand (which is quite a lot) we always book in advance, helps get into the mood. But every time I swear to myself I will never do it again, always see much better and cheaper places when we arrive there. 555

This is a long week end, but just check on booking websites for how many rooms there are available at places you would like to stay. If you see there are only a few available across the board you book in advance, if not you will get a bed somewhere.

Anybody ever try those prawns that weigh

1-2 kilo each ? Only saw them in Hua Hin

Wonder if they are tough when you eat, they are so

Large.

Not tough at all, they are simply amazingly delicious. Now you've made me salivate, I'll have to head back down there soon. I'll send you the bill.

ty, any recommendations are greatly appreciated, just looking for something clean, cheap but not too cheap and nearish to the beach, ty.

Stayed in a few there, have a look at the Bihai, very near to the beach, clean and cheapish.