Requirements to get a provisional teaching licence

Can anyone give me a quick rundown of the basic requirements of applying for a provisional teaching licence in Thailand?

I have a Bachelor degree (non education) from the mother country. Currently I'm doing a Masters in Ed from a reputable university in Europe. I also have a post grad degree in Finance and a Computer certification. I assume these are worthless?

I have an old Tesol qualification from years ago as well. Would they need to see some sort of teaching qualification like this to satisfy the requirements?

many thanks

Below's the link to complete information.

thailandteaching.asia/threads/slight-changes-in-the-requirements-for-the-tct-provisional-teaching-permit-sep-2013.28445/

Thanks a lot, a really great link. thumbsup.gif

Attached is the KOR- SOR- 10 you'll need. I don't know what went wrong,

I answered the last two questions with yes and the short time stay at Bang Kwang shouldn't be taken under consideration.

I hope that you're doing better.

Khurusapha and some strange questions.pdf

Edited by lostinisaan

1. เคยเป็นผู้มีความประพฤติเสื่อมเสีย หรือบกพรองในศ ่ ีลธรรมอันดีหรือไม่ Having Improper behavior or immorality. Yes No

2. เป็นผู้ไร้ความสามารถหรอเสม ื ือนไร้ความสามารถ หรอไม ื ่ Being incompetent or quasi-incompetent. Yes No

3. เคยต้องโทษจําคุกในคดี (ระบุ) Having previously been sentenced to imprisonment (identify).

cheesy.gif

1. เคยเป็นผู้มีความประพฤติเสื่อมเสีย หรือบกพรองในศ ่ ีลธรรมอันดีหรือไม่ Having Improper behavior or immorality. Yes No

2. เป็นผู้ไร้ความสามารถหรอเสม ื ือนไร้ความสามารถ หรอไม ื ่ Being incompetent or quasi-incompetent. Yes No

3. เคยต้องโทษจําคุกในคดี (ระบุ) Having previously been sentenced to imprisonment (identify).

cheesy.gif

Will they accept two out of three? It's a pass after all:)