Collecting coins

Hello,

I collect coins and tokens of Thailand. I'd like to swap with TV members. So if you collect coins or just have some and want to sell them, please contact me. We could talk about it.

I am particulary looking for this token (see pic - both sides are the same). It would be great if someone liked to swap or sell it. I already have the 5c and the 10c ones.

2510.png

Sorry if this message was not posted in the right section...

All I can see is a black circle.

Maybe you're talking about mint errors?

I did have a double obverse coin. I no longer have the coin or a photo of it. I think it was from the Wat Phra Kaew 1997 1 baht series which (as normal) in the first photo below. I also had another mint error with a double strike, no longer have the coin but still have a photo (2nd photo below).

I was going to sell them at auction in Bangkok along with other coins, but was informed that those two are technically illegal trade because they were intentionally done at the mint. The auction wouldn't/couldn't accept them, but I did sell them privately.

There used to be weekend markets dealing in stamps and coins in the forecourt of the main post office on Charoen Krung Rd in Bangkok. Not sure if they're still being held. There are also coin dealers along Charoen Krung near the post office. I'm sure they would have no problem selling or buying such coins. And of course there are small scale dealers at Chatuchak Market.

post-145917-0-53876900-1462201989_thumb.

post-145917-0-79997200-1462202549_thumb.