Lazada - can you filter searches for items that are stocked locally?

konisaan

I wanted to order some things in a hurry from Lazada so I can't wait for items shipped from overseas. Is there a way to filter these in a search? Currently I'm having to click on each item individually and then I sometimes see "This item ships from abroad".

Edited by konisaan

I have tried and failed to find any way to do so - there should be - those items that I have checked are all very much more expensive than ordering directly anyhow - just taking up space and making web site almost unusable.

I just search in Thai, and/or look for items with Thai in the title - that usually gets you a Thai vendor wink.png

I guess it's only going to get worse now that Alibaba bought them. If someone finds a magic querystring to filter out overseas sellers, I'll probably buy them a beer ;)

Edited by IMHO

I just search in Thai, and/or look for items with Thai in the title - that usually gets you a Thai vendor wink.png

I guess it's only going to get worse now that Alibaba bought them. If someone finds a magic querystring to filter out overseas sellers, I'll probably buy them a beer wink.png

I agree, its going to get worse and turnout to be another aliexpress type of website filled with chinese trading companies...

I guess it's only going to get worse now that Alibaba bought them. If someone finds a magic querystring to filter out overseas sellers, I'll probably buy them a beer wink.png

I agree, its going to get worse and turnout to be another aliexpress type of website filled with chinese trading companies...

It's already that...

Try searching for a "SanDisk 64gb micro sd card"

You get about 18,000 results, most of which will not be what your looking for

In amazon, eBay, Newegg etc etc you somehow get the exact thing your looking for.... Like magic :)

Lazada is a 2nd if not 3rd rate etailer now,

No customer service, support and god help you if you need to return a product or receive the wrong thing ...

• 2 months later...

Mixed delivery results from Aliexpress, from 2 weeks to 2 months if it arrives at all! Lazada international delivery has been consistent 2 to 3 weeks tops. Agreed you may find Aliexpress cheaper, same for eBay.

Mixed delivery results from Aliexpress, from 2 weeks to 2 months if it arrives at all! Lazada international delivery has been consistent 2 to 3 weeks tops. Agreed you may find Aliexpress cheaper, same for eBay.

lazada is now part of Aliexpress too, Rocket Internet sold it to them, things can now only get worse. only buy something there if it is "sold and dispatched" by lazada themselves

It's already that...

Try searching for a "SanDisk 64gb micro sd card"

You get about 18,000 results, most of which will not be what your looking for

In amazon, eBay, Newegg etc etc you somehow get the exact thing your looking for.... Like magic smile.png

Lazada is a 2nd if not 3rd rate etailer now,

No customer service, support and god help you if you need to return a product or receive the wrong thing ...

4768 results, actually.

On my PC, there is a "Sort by:" box. One option is "Delivery time".

What am I doing wrong?

lazada is now part of Aliexpress too, Rocket Internet sold it to them, things can now only get worse. only buy something there if it is "sold and dispatched" by lazada themselves

The point I was making is that international items ordered via Lazada tend to arrive quicker than Aliexpress from my experience. Despite the tie up some items are cheaper on Aliexpress but with delivery risks.

The point I was making is that international items ordered via Lazada tend to arrive quicker than Aliexpress from my experience. Despite the tie up some items are cheaper on Aliexpress but with delivery risks.

the delivery risks are probably the same, as in many cases, the international sellers on lazada are identical with the ones on aliexpress.

the delivery risks are probably the same, as in many cases, the international sellers on lazada are identical with the ones on aliexpress.

I've bought hundreds of items on aliexpress and have used their refund services a handful of times. It works pretty well, but may take up to a month to get a refund or issues resolves if the seller tries to change the dispute like offering alternatives or offering less refund, this can drag on up to a week or so before the case if forwarded for aliexpress officials to look at - where it can take up to 4 weeks for them to conclude the dispute.. But most sellers that I open disputes have been pretty good and fair, offering full refund or partial that is enough to cover the defects.

What I found interesting was that some really cheap items I bought was actually sent from some European countries - such as turkey....

"from my experience" the delivery risks are not the same. Ordered international item from Lazada 2 weeks ago and arrived within 2 weeks, ordered an item from Aliexpress 2 months ago and only just made it into Thailand and still not received. I have had 3 international items from Lazada and they all came within 2 weeks. Lazada probably have some influence when it comes to delivery method and priority. Edited by Linesy