Health Restaurants in Pattaya?

Hal65

I agree on Sizzlers salad bar , it's a clean place and only 199 baht .

Where is that again?

I will be there on Wednesday.

Sizzlers is a chain , they have several locations in Pattaya. The most central ones are inside Central Festival and Royal Garden Plaza beach rd. .

Thanks for that, I hadn't noticed in either venue, so will keep my eye out.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree on Sizzlers salad bar , it's a clean place and only 199 baht .

Where is that again?

I will be there on Wednesday.

Sizzlers is a chain , they have several locations in Pattaya. The most central ones are inside Central Festival and Royal Garden Plaza beach rd. .

Thanks for that, I hadn't noticed in either venue, so will keep my eye out.

The Sizzler in Royal Garden is located on the ground floor facing Beach Road and the one in Central is on one of the higher floors, I think maybe the 5th.

If by "health" restaurant you intend a place where they don't use MSG and refined sugar in 9 out of 10 dishes they serve even if you ask them not to nor wheat or soy; a place where you can eat organic veg, seeds and sprouts, grass fed animal meat & dairy and free range chicken & eggs I don't think there is any in Pattaya. I think you probably struggle to find one in Bangkok but I'll be more than happy to stand corrected should I have missed it.

Sizzlers only uses veg from the Royal Project. No idea if it's organic but it has a great saladbar.

You can eat only from the saladbar without steak or even bring that salad home takeaway.