At Rock Rock Bottom!

funfunfun

my wife is genuinely one of the most honest and decent peole i have ever met.

You're suffering from severe low self-esteem. You'd probably like to be buddies with this swiss guy because you are lacking what this guy has (your wife!). Let her go... When you finally reach the vindictive stage of this fiasco you'll be happy she went back to the swiss guy, who is ultimately going to dump her, and then you'll see her at rock bottom. But please, above anything else, get ahold of yourself and quit being a human doormat. I do wish you the best luck. It won't be easy but you have to be strong and like the other guys said, take it on the chin.

Take care!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cpt money shot

How could you even touch her, knowing she raped your heart, how could you kiss her and taste another man's loins on her lips? Fool, dump that whore on the streets were she belongs. And for your own sake grow a spine and have some respect for your self. Is not your love worth more than that? Are you not entilteld to somone better? I might have killed the bitch. Seriously.... or threated to take a hit on one of her family members unless she leaves and revokes her citizenship rights. Ugh I get a nasty taste in my mouth just reading that story......though I doubt it's quite as bad as the one you have.

more delusional nonsense from cpt monkey <deleted> , aka thai visas very own gun toting trolling wannabe rambo.

But thanks for your honesty and openess - I certainly wouldn;t have the courage to share something like this in the detail you have.

Why not ?

It's not like you know the guy or girl, any more than I know him or her.

You can't exactly go down the pub and talk about some poster on an internet forum who tells of a marriage problem can you, you will clear the pub in 2 minutes.

Trolls make up stories all the time, then sit back and gloat over the reactions they are getting from a bunch of concerned internet citizens.

Don't take it so seriously :o

can't you stop her UK Citizenship process? I would do it just so spite her as it would be easier for her to get to Switzerland if she has a UK passport rather than a Thai passport.

Well said, but too late to say anything. The OP has been banned.. and this maybe just a fiction.. :o

How could you even touch her, knowing she raped your heart, how could you kiss her and taste another man's loins on her lips? Fool, dump that whore on the streets were she belongs. And for your own sake grow a spine and have some respect for your self. Is not your love worth more than that? Are you not entilteld to somone better? I might have killed the bitch. Seriously.... or threated to take a hit on one of her family members unless she leaves and revokes her citizenship rights. Ugh I get a nasty taste in my mouth just reading that story......though I doubt it's quite as bad as the one you have.

did you perchance watch a lot of the 'A-Team' when you were younger? (crazy fool ain't gonna get on no plane, sucka :D

you do have a point though in that if he still have feelings for this woman, let him take some time to imagine in detail what she got up to with the swiss bloke :o that should help him to boot her out on her arse :D worked for me, never looked back - once a cheat always a cheat

Actually Yes, for my 4th grade school picture back in 84' I'm wearing a A-Team Mr. T, t-shirt with a small "Merman" Sticker on my shoulder watched allot of He-Man too :D

But yeah seriously, I Love my fiancé' to the point were the mere thought of her with another man would make me loose my appetite. If she did screw around on me I would kick her out right away to avoid time behind bars or worse. Once it happens you need to act swiftly and decisively to maintain your self respect. Because once you loose it, it becomes incredibly hard to get back. And opportunists of all shapes and sizes smell you, like sharks smell blood in the water miles off, and they WILL EAT YOU ALIVE.

cpt money shot

more delusional nonsense from cpt monkey <deleted> , aka thai visas very own gun toting trolling wannabe rambo.

Your bizarre, spiteful, little, bitch like quip at me seems strangely appropriate for someone who advocates tolerance for the kind of abuse this man has been through. I tell him to man up and fight back like he still has a spine, and all you can do is fabricate a reason off topic excuse to hate….. cantankerous little crab you.

why did you advocate killing her family ?

I don't, I said THREATEN to take a hit, as to scare her into leaving back to Thailand and out of my face in my country before she gets citizenship rights and takes me to the cleaners. Just fear, if you can do it whith any sort of credibility that is, if you can't fake it don't do it.