Does anyone know?

I was looking at the Siam Technology college website as they offer a BA TESOL program. Has anyone joined it? Is it genuine? I tried to use the contact by e-mail for information but the page just goes blank. Any info would be great as I am not going to sign-up for something that could turn out to be a con.

I believe that it was a part of a different program and that much of the program and some of the students moved to the new school. The students I knew were good students, interested in their education and worked rather hard.

I worked with some students who were attending and they seemed to be gaining a fair amount from their classes.

I would take a 2nd look.

Siam Technology college website as they offer a BA TESOL program.

You mean Siam Teaching College? A bit odd for a tech school to be offering English Teaching programs.

I believe that it was a part of a different program and that much of the program and some of the students moved to the new school. The students I knew were good students, interested in their education and worked rather hard.

I worked with some students who were attending and they seemed to be gaining a fair amount from their classes.

I would take a 2nd look.

A second look at what? The original fully accredited and approved program running at Thongsook or the other one?

http://www.thongsook.college