Knife Fight Between Kuwaitis Rocks Pattaya City Beer Bar

rooster59

Lots of stupid comments from stupid people bringing race and religion and trying to make fun of it. Such incidents happens almost everyday in various forms and shapes in Thailand among other foreigners and thai's involved but if it happens with any Muslims involved it becomes a huge issue.

Exactly - Muslims attacking each other should be a complete non-issue.

Edited by Shadychris

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

More quality tourists with a attitude. I am sure glad to see no Thai's were involved. But of course Thai's would never do such a dastardly deed.

But you couldn't help yourself and just had to say it.

Why not blame the Burmese as well.

Stereotypical nonsense.

Lots of stupid comments from stupid people bringing race and religion and trying to make fun of it. Such incidents happens almost everyday in various forms and shapes in Thailand among other foreigners and thai's involved but if it happens with any Muslims involved it becomes a huge issue.

All the rabid racist and Arab haters all well represented here, all the tough guys who would run a mile if a knife was pulled on them.

Keep to your keyboard warrior mode, its anonymous and you can talk tough.

Gotta be honest mate, i would'nt be so bloody stupid as to hang around if someone pulls a knife on me, and in my opinion if you would then you are an idiot, not the big brave guy that you want us to think you are. rolleyes.gif

Plastic Muslims. What about all of their 'no poison shall pass my lips' stuff. I'm amazed at how Muslims who are not supposed to smoke drink or listen to music seem to forget all about it when they get to Thailand and other countries..

I've been on a few flights coming to BKK from either Bahrain, Abu Dhabi or Dubai. Just watch the behavior of the groups of young Arab men change shortly after take off. Similarly going back, they sober up very quickly on landing!

That sounds rather similar to the Brits going to Spain and Greece and the Aussies going to Bali!

You completely miss the point.... silly ! These Arabs are "teetotal" until they leave their own viciously policed state. However the Brits and Aussies are the opposite and are used to and allowed to drink alcohol, so i don't see any comparison.

Probably because they are such hypocrites. coffee1.gif

All the rabid racist and Arab haters all well represented here, all the tough guys who would run a mile if a knife was pulled on them.

Keep to your keyboard warrior mode, its anonymous and you can talk tough.

Oh it's OK, there's a knife fight trainer somewhere here on TVF, and Batman too.

Now, anyone for a hardman's illegal game of bridge?

Plastic Muslims. What about all of their 'no poison shall pass my lips' stuff. I'm amazed at how Muslims who are not supposed to smoke drink or listen to music seem to forget all about it when they get to Thailand and other countries..

Yes that amazes me too, but want to cut your head off if your a non-Muslim....Gee oil can make a monster out of a mouse...

KUWAIT: A Kuwaiti army officer in his twenties was stabbed to death yesterday during a fight with two young bedoon (stateless) men in Thailand.

Kuwaiti Ambassador to Thailand Abdullah Al-Sharhan said the embassy was closely monitoring the killing of the citizen in a bloody brawl in the Thai tourist city of Pattaya. Another Kuwaiti citizen was also wounded in the quarrel, he said, adding that he has received necessary medical treatment and has been discharged from hospital.

http://news.kuwaittimes.net/website/kuwaiti-killed-thailand-cafe-fight/

Thailand really starts to change for the worst after midnight. It seems that just about all the fights, robberies, crazy motorbike racing accidents etc happen during the late hours. Best to have your fun and head home before too late.

Yup. But try insulting the prophet and they'll come for your throat, even while drunk smile.png

Yup. But no different in reality to the "good' Christians inhabiting same bars etc. biggrin.png

Yup. Except drinking isn't as big a taboo in the Christian world today. Allahu Gogobar. laugh.png

I kinda always hope they would adapt to Western ways and not take their religion so seriously, but they bring an inability to handle alcohol and a lack of self control. Don't suppose it is particularly a race issue.... fortunate they didn't mix it with the locals.

More violence fueled by alcohol abuse. Until the The authorities start restricting sales of alcohol; stop serving drunks; and get serious about violence- this type of behavior will continue. Any tourist in possession of a weapon, should immediately be fined and the weapon seized and if used jailed.

Yes that amazes me too, but want to cut your head off if your a non-Muslim....Gee oil can make a monster out of a mouse...

You dont get the death penalty for drinking or smoking. They dont forget about it at all, back in their home countries many drink. Smoking is common in the Middle East. They are used to treating people like dogs so when they come to Thailand they try to do the same. Why do you think most Thai's hate the Arabs? Yes they will take their money but there is no love for them.

Kuwaiti killed in Thailand cafe fight

PATTAYA:--A Kuwaiti army officer in his twenties was stabbed to death yesterday during a fight with two young bedoon (stateless) men in Thailand.

Kuwaiti Ambassador to Thailand Abdullah Al-Sharhan said the embassy was closely monitoring the killing of the citizen in a bloody brawl in the Thai tourist city of Pattaya. Another Kuwaiti citizen was also wounded in the quarrel, he said, adding that he has received necessary medical treatment and has been discharged from hospital.

Diplomatic sources said that the fight took place at dawn in a cafe, and the deceased was rushed to hospital with several stab wounds but died at the hospital.

Read more-http://news.kuwaittimes.net/website/kuwaiti-killed-thailand-cafe-fight/

Kuwait Times

2016-05-08