Murder In Tong Lor....

ashacat

My friend has just told me that some Farang guy (British, I think) has been arrested for beating his Thai girlfriend to death in their condo on Soi Tong Lor (my friend lives in the same apartment block) Aparently he tried to kill himself by sliting his wrists after, but somehow did not suceed and the police were able to catch him.

I'm sure that this will be confirmed with more details over the next few hours/days, but does anyone know more about this?

My friend has just told me that some Farang guy (British, I think) has been arrested for beating his Thai girlfriend to death in their condo on Soi Tong Lor (my friend lives in the same apartment block) Aparently he tried to kill himself by sliting his wrists after, but somehow did not suceed and the police were able to catch him.

I'm sure that this will be confirmed with more details over the next few hours/days, but does anyone know more about this?

This is the lead in today's Thai Rath.

Any more leads?

A French 'freelance model' stabbed his Thai girlfriend to death in a Thong Lor condo. She was 20 and a 'freelance model' and Ramkhamhaeng student. Jealousy was the motive. The Frenchman handed himself to the police. The victim hailed from Samut Prakan. She apparently received 100,000 Baht per month from her grandfather in the US.

Condolences to all concerned.