Are you scared of your wife/gf?

You should be scared. Not of physical violence but other stuff. Being grassed up to the police for overstay or working. Being planted with drugs and reported. Being beaten by paid for thugs. Be scared of being conned into sin sot. Be scared of building a house for her family. Be scared of losing your house and business when her real husband arrives at your house. Being scared is not about cowardice but about being smart. Never marry a Thai as they have nothing to offer but a neurotic family.

'Not of physical violence' - wrong. Thai women can be violent and can cause serious physical harm.

mate was pussy footing around trying to break up with his thai girl. why it is so difficult i dont know. anyway 4am monday morning when she was sleeping over he was woken up by a sound in the bathroom and noticed his girl was not in the bed. he went to have a look and found his girl slashing at her wrists. left a nasty mess and he was late to work dropping he off to the hospital. he was lucky she wasnt cutting him up while he was asleep. be warned these girls can be crazy, wonder how much of it is due to the actions of the girls they emulate in the thai soap operas.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, she easily can breakup with a farang and ran away with another farang BUT if you prefer another thai gal........be aware

....right????

A thai said once to me: "my husband can go with another farang gal but when he choose another thai, THAI..(he's dead)"

You should be scared. Not of physical violence but other stuff. Being grassed up to the police for overstay or working. Being planted with drugs and reported. Being beaten by paid for thugs. Be scared of being conned into sin sot. Be scared of building a house for her family. Be scared of losing your house and business when her real husband arrives at your house. Being scared is not about cowardice but about being smart. Never marry a Thai as they have nothing to offer but a neurotic family.

'Not of physical violence' - wrong. Thai women can be violent and can cause serious physical harm.

mate was pussy footing around trying to break up with his thai girl. why it is so difficult i dont know. anyway 4am monday morning when she was sleeping over he was woken up by a sound in the bathroom and noticed his girl was not in the bed. he went to have a look and found his girl slashing at her wrists. left a nasty mess and he was late to work dropping he off to the hospital. he was lucky she wasnt cutting him up while he was asleep. be warned these girls can be crazy, wonder how much of it is due to the actions of the girls they emulate in the thai soap operas.

Normal Thai women procedure. Shes only protecting her assets. She doesnt want another girl to have his money. She can do whatever she wants but he cant. Just live with it.

I would never suggest that one be afraid of one's wife/gf...however...if one decides to leave wife/gf...be sure and hide the kitchen knives before you tell her...

are you mad ? if you decide to leave wife/gf you just say you are going to buy cigarettes , then run to the nearest airport.

Gee I must have got a good one. I would really have to try hard to piss her off. Great humor and jokes around. She does most of the house work as she doesn't like how I do laundry or dishes. But I do heavy lifting if something needs repaired or renovated and fire up the grill for a bbq. But she has gotten into the tool box a few times. What a difference from the ex back home.

Gee I must have got a good one. I would really have to try hard to piss her off. Great humor and jokes around. She does most of the house work as she doesn't like how I do laundry or dishes. But I do heavy lifting if something needs repaired or renovated and fire up the grill for a bbq. But she has gotten into the tool box a few times. What a difference from the ex back home.

Beats56

"but she has gotten into the tool box a few times" watch her with the wrench mate,overtightening of nuts can be dangerous thumbsup.gif

I read all the bravado talk, be a man, stand up for yourself, or, don't have the guts to stand up for themselves,

it's all bull, put your beer down and remember all the crime committed against foreigners, the crime you hear

about and also the crime that goes unmentioned, OK you big tough guy, back in your home country you

probably smacked your wife and children from time to time, have you done that here in Thailand ?

The Thais, especially the poorer ones are very good at making us feel guilty and using blackmail as pogal wrote.....

A little off track but my friends fiance's mother threatened to make his life hell unless he paid a 1M dowry.

His g/f was silent on the matter...
He's thinking of leaving the country he is so worried.

If things went bad who would be your support, the Thais have extended family support,

and you tough guy, up against a group of knife wielding thugs, what are going to do now?

Put down your beer and think with your head, in Thailand you are nothing and have no rights.

I know because i've been there, couldn't deal with the mind games, so i left.

Beats56

"but she has gotten into the tool box a few times" watch her with the wrench mate,overtightening of nuts can be dangerous thumbsup.gif

haha good one. That's my dad aways gave a torque wrench so I wouldnt snap one off.☺ true story.

Being scared of your loved one doesn't sound like a healthy relationship to me. The worst my gf/wife did in the 5 years that we were together was throw a glass of mik in my face. If she or I got angry and couldn't resolve an argument there and then we'd just shut up. If it was worth bringing up later we'd resolve whatever issue there was. Luckily arguments were a rare event.

I would never suggest that one be afraid of one's wife/gf...however...if one decides to leave wife/gf...be sure and hide the kitchen knives before you tell her...

are you mad ? if you decide to leave wife/gf you just say you are going to buy cigarettes , then run to the nearest airport.

That would have worked for my wife. I know she dumped her univerity bf of two years when he started smoking, she warned me that I I was ever so foolish to light a fag, she'd break up with me.

Ofcourse I have heard about poor chaps being on a leash and stalked. I don't know any one who fell in such horrible relationship though. I do know one person who was chased through the house with a big knife though, on mulitple occasions, some of which I got to witness. I'd have kicked her back to Thailand for pulling such an insane stunt. She might just some day stab him while in an fury rage. :(

In a all you can eat restaurant in isaan a farang with his wife and perhaps total 20 members of her (village) family sitting in one big table. The only thing his wife talked to him is when she aksed him: "more beer teerak". Then bla bla bla bla talking only isaan with her family and that farang still eating looking around like a monkey to the other guest and dont understand a word isaan. Sounds familiar or not??? Above post about unhealthy relationship, how about if you see a scene like this.....

What has this to do with being afraid?? If you know that farang ask him a year later hahahahha

Yes OP, I've seen a lot of similar incidents in Thailand. I guess Thai women also kind of suspect a farang here would "naturally" look for other women here since even Thai men do that. Lots of soap operas to perpetuate the idea.

I think it is the exact opposite, that are afraid of Thai females wanting their farang, down to the perceived wealth thing again, I have been happy living with my Thai gf for the past seven years and I have been hit on more times than I can remmember and I am no spring chicken more of an old goat.

Yes OP, I've seen a lot of similar incidents in Thailand. I guess Thai women also kind of suspect a farang here would "naturally" look for other women here since even Thai men do that. Lots of soap operas to perpetuate the idea.

I think it is the exact opposite, that are afraid of Thai females wanting their farang, down to the perceived wealth thing again, I have been happy living with my Thai gf for the past seven years and I have been hit on more times than I can remmember and I am no spring chicken more of an old goat.

Yes, that rationale too is very probable.

And what amazes me is that farang who had been double crossed, cheated, taken/stolen a lot of money, hit etc. Etc... Again choose a thai. I know of a guy in NL, when arranging visa was not so difficult then, married 2 times with a thai in thailand and brought his wife to NL. Nearly broke he devorced for the 2nd time. When i left NL he again took a thai girl to holland to live with him. Ive heard he is single again now.

This ofcourse doesn't mean that all thai are bad. Plenty of happy examples also.

You are fooled home being deceived in the pub

You travel to Thailand, you are being cheated in the same way. but in promoting languages.

Thenk There, Same jerk but a Sproket you do not understand

You are fooled home being deceived in the pub
You travel to Thailand, you are being cheated in the same way. but in promoting languages.
Thenk There, Same jerk but a Sproket you do not understand

Could not have said it better myself.

Is this really how many of you guys think ?

<deleted> that, if things are that bad here why bother ?......strange OP, scared of your wife, really ?

Archived