Small tyres & tubes for riding mower

Hi,
I've never posted on this forum before, but hope someone can give me some info. I live in Phichit province on my wife's mango farm and we have a couple of old Westwood riding lawnmowers from England for cutting the grass between the rows of trees.

What I need is the name or location of a company where I can buy some 15 x 6.00 - 6 inner tubes and tires.. These are rare models in Thailand, but the front wheel size is quite common for riding mowers. Any assistance here will be much appreciated.

post-9891-0-48614600-1462788092_thumb.jp

You can buy those and any other type of ride on Mower Tyre from China....If you want the address where to get them PM me...

I have a full set of New Tyres on one of the ride ons, and after buying 6 tyres, 2 tubes, and 2 rims delivered to my house from china....I was impressed with them, and the total price delivered....Took 5 days total.

Rgds

weegee

Quick question....how urgent are they???

I will be placing another order for a couple of rims and wheels very soon, and you can get your order sent with mine as one parcel...Then i will send yours on when they are delivered.....

Try here:

http://www.rungkitautopart.com/

They have Deestone D265 15 x 6.00 at just under THB 600 a piece. They also supply tubes.

Deestone is a decent brand sold in Europe, USA and Australia.

I have used this company for Deestone tyres for my ride on. You will need help from a Thai with the ordering process. The website may look slick but lurking behind it is the usual process involving numerous phone calls and an ATM transfer.

Archived