Accident to farang may 8 th

ableguy

Driving to hua hin about four thirty pm May 8i was at the scene of an accident on the main road road threw town 50 yards from the Bagguet cake shop when a speeding truck hit an elderly farang on a cycle. The body hit the road head first and tome he looked well dead, lots of blood and matter on the road, he landed almost at the feet of a policeman, the truck stopped and the cop immediately went to get the driver out presumably stop him doing a runner.

Does anyone have any news on this.

I was wondering if the bib would try and hush it up due to the last episode

I was twenty five yards back or three car lengths when the impact happened so did not actually witness that but I assumed the guy on the bike was doing a u turn from going north bound.

They're not trying to hush it up, there is a video of what looks like the accident here :

https://www.facebook.com/talayhuahin/videos/10205507046030381/

That looks like a very dangerous road to cross on such a slow moving vehicle.

Is this the accident you saw ?

Apparently it was a German man who was hit by the truck, the incident in the above video happened on May 8th in Hua Hin.

Given the description from the OP one would conclude it is the same tragic accident he had the displeasure of seeing.

Terribly bad place to cross a road such as this on either foot or slow moving bicycle or motorbike.

A tragic accident that need not happened clearly the deceased made a terrible decision maybe due to his age or condition at the time.

They're not trying to hush it up, there is a video of what looks like the accident here :

https://www.facebook.com/talayhuahin/videos/10205507046030381/

That looks like a very dangerous road to cross on such a slow moving vehicle.

Is this the accident you saw ?

Apparently it was a German man who was hit by the truck, the incident in the above video happened on May 8th in Hua Hin.

Yes this was it thanks for the response.

Archived