Where To Buy Children's Toys

Phano

Central Chitlom and Rama3 have the best selection of the central stores, you would think they would be all the same, but no tit.

If you want cheap chinese stuff, go to chinatown.

I have 2 kids and believe me shopping for toys in Los is no great experience, they are either crap, small choice, or expensive.

Central offered the best choice, then when toys r us came along I found they had a much better range and their prices were also better.

There are small shops everywhere, family owned etc, but they vary in what they have a lot. There is one on Sukhumvit up past the Emporium on the other side of the road, cannot remember exactly where sorry, but they have a reasonable selection, allbeit small.

Central / Emproium we generally use. They have failry ok selections of wooden/educational type toys. There is also a good little shop up one of the soi's past emporium, sukumvit 41 sort of area, sorry cant be more vague, may go later in week so will report then, its in a little development with a Starbucks at the front.

Still the choice is not to good in Thailand

Central / Emproium we generally use. They have failry ok selections of wooden/educational type toys. There is also a good little shop up one of the soi's past emporium, sukumvit 41 sort of area, sorry cant be more vague, may go later in week so will report then, its in a little development with a Starbucks at the front.

Still the choice is not to good in Thailand

The choice in Thailand is good if u hit their quarterly imports from Japan.

Emporium, Paragon (same company). World class toys and prices.