Un-official Tv Pissup In Oxford, England

britmaveric

Well few of us have decided to meet up for a few quiet pints in retaliation for the piss-up in Patters. Please feel free to join us. :D:D:o

When: 11 Nov 2006 (Sat)

Where: Wig/Pen

Time: 7-8PM til ?????????

Is this genuine (I ask because I am fairly gullible)? Mrs sadman was at Oxford uni in her youth and we both love the place. It's an overnight stay for us but sounds like fun.

warm flat beer at extortionate prices :o

If you mean proper cask ale, made with love from the finest hops and yeast, pulled through by hand pump so as not to ruin the flavour with gas, as opposed to a bottle of cold chemicals, I plead guilty.

Warm - yes, it's not a lager beer. Flat - no. Extortionate price - you get what you pay for.

Tut tut tut, kurgen - you must be educated in real beer. :D

I was supposed to be going to Scotland this weekend - could have made a slight detour, but plans have changed. Maybe next time, I was at sixth form college in Oxford. Used to drink at the Dewdrop in Summertown.

Have a good one!!

i used to go to the dew drop for dinner [ mixed grill £5.95 ] after work when i lived in kidlington about 10 years ago.

i'm orf to cheltnam races saturday, but could poss stop in on the way back to swindon.

send me some details or mobile number for meeting up

No Chonabot either Jeeez.

Had to w*rk Doc, glad I did now.... :D

Poorly planned/promoted on my part I do admit. :D However that being said bit pissed after an all day cider session. :o (stood 15min at wrong bus stop before realizing where I was) :D

Edited by britmaveric

Poorly planned/promoted on my part I do admit. :D However that being said bit pissed after an all day cider session. :o (stood 15min at wrong bus stop before realizing where I was) :D

But Brit , that was on the way to the session...... :D

But Brit , that was on the way to the session...... :D

He'd had a few for brekkie :D

<How we looking for another round in March/April... Maybe a UK Thaivisa Songkran???

(for me it doesn't have to be in Oxford though... make it somewhere, wherever.... We've got four months to Promote now!

Edited by kayo

err..time for 1 in the Smoke ...meanthinks..... :D

Had a great night last night down at the the old Oriential Club ...just orf Oxford St with the Chaps and Chap-esses of the Anglo Thai Soc ......absolutely Spiffffing ..met the new stand in ambassador and slightly over done it....think I asked the WRONG QUESTION...know wot I mean..nudge nudge...

but as said a smashing night ....RED wine was flowing and still got a wee bitti hang.....

right wheres that bot of Green Label wot me bought in Suwanna a couple of weeks ago....

So..............WOTcha :o

Nice!

I'd be up for a big smoke meet up in March April (when I finally will arrive in the UK)

Khall, you world traveller you... the big Smoke, is not a reference to howard Marks, but rather a reference to the Big Smoke..London, love.

Nice!

I'd be up for a big smoke meet up in March April (when I finally will arrive in the UK)

Khall, you world traveller you... the big Smoke, is not a reference to howard Marks, but rather a reference to the Big Smoke..London, love.

Right.......

So how about the Flying Scotsman Pub just round the corner from Kings Cross Railway station. :o

possibly a wee bit too sophisicated for some but...Mp.rai :D:D

Nice!

Right.......

So how about the Flying Scotsman Pub just round the corner from Kings Cross Railway station. :o

possibly a wee bit too sophisicated for some but...Mp.rai :D:D

Codswallop...!

Too sophisticated for Multi Culti Expatriots like us... I sincerely doubt believe it! :D