Dentist needed

DipStick

I flew into Thailand over the weekend with a irritating wisdom tooth, today the pain is becoming unbearable with gum swollen and a huge headache.

I urgently need a dentist in the cha am / Hua Hin area as its time to say goodbye to this tooth.

Cost is not an issue, but I admit to having a severe phobia with dentists, actually terrified would be a more suitable description.

Can anyone kindly suggest a dentist who is professional, competent and more importantly aware how to deal with wimps such as myself.

Although the OP said cost is not a issue the pain of seeing his bill from Bangkok Hospital will probably be more than having his tooth pulled out laugh.png

Yes I did say cost was not an issue, mainly due to the pain and discomfort being felt, however, what type of price are you suggesting, just to know I am prepared .. Thank you

I used the place right across the street from Market Village a couple years back and I give it double thumbs up....very modern and great women dentist. Sorry I dont rememeber the name.

Although the OP said cost is not a issue the pain of seeing his bill from Bangkok Hospital will probably be more than having his tooth pulled out laugh.png

Yes I did say cost was not an issue, mainly due to the pain and discomfort being felt, however, what type of price are you suggesting, just to know I am prepared .. Thank you

I have no idea of their dental costs but they attempted to charge my friend 7000 Baht to take a thorn out of his foot,

They also like to charge inflated prices for after care medicine

I would avoid them if possible

A guide here to what the average cost in Thailand is

http://www.whatclinic.com/dentists/thailand/wisdom-teeth-extraction

I use Nadpob on Soi 102 and have been happy with her work

Edited by darrendsd

Bangkok hospital Hua Hin is where I would be headed.

Agree on that, because here in Phuket I have just found out that Bangkok Phuket hospital can use sedation/gas on you for dental work, this especially if you are a little "nervous" (big understatement as far as I'm concerned) about needles, drills, nerve endings and pain.

Worth paying the extra for that pain-free dental experience. Good luck

I went to Cool Smile with my kid. Very good service and the cost was not excessive at all! (cheap actually for what they did).

They have one near Market Village and another on the other side of Phet Kasem, closer to the beach.

Good Luck and let me know how it goes, I have a feeling I'll need to do the wisdom teeth soon!!

cheers

You need to be careful with sanitation. Dentists' offices are full of blood. I don't want the same tools or equipment used on Somchai if they are not cleaned properly. You get what you pay for.

• 1 year later...