Yakuza kingpin "a danger to society" is deported

He has all his fingers......(Google images) but does seem to have a lot of facial bruising that is missing in the photo on TV...........coffee1.gif

I guess that is what happens if you resist / assault the police during arrest and then spend the next 14 days in their custody.

Edited by bino

Pity the many thousands of Thais that are a danger to society cannot be deported.

Bit of a silly thing to say

Not silly at all. Only saying the truth. Many of the Thai's that are talked about on this forum are dangers to society and many of the day to day Thai's are too.

sounds to me like you are living in the wrong society then. maybe try living with the SANE DOGS?

When you start to talk about a danger to Society you will always find just what constitutes a danger to one person not necessary presents themselves in this light to another person , as mentioned here by EricBurg, there are lots in Thai society ( like in every other ) , that may constitute a danger , like some vehicle owners , or some politicians or even some unelected political leaders, it all depends on what you call a danger to society........................................coffee1.gif .

Pity the many thousands of Thais that are a danger to society cannot be deported.

Deported to where???

To some far uninhabited island in some ocean that nobody else cares about. There the thugs, corrupt cops, kid killers, cop killers old people attackers, people off balcony throwers, disabled people murderers and many more anti social incurable mad dogs can live happily ever after among themselves.

Could we send all the sad, bitter WOFs from Thaivisa there too...........:)

Do Yakuza,not do tattoos now ?,and cannot tell if he has any missing

fingers as the have blurred his hands ,are handcuffs a forbidden sight

now.

regards worgeordie

Maybe his tattoo'd John Thomas is hanging out, hence the blur...

The fraud was with regard to medical expense scam in Japan, 500 million JPY.

This guy is most likely using Thailand to in some way 'legitimise' the money, and probably not a king pin, although it looks as if he was the "accountant' He fled to Thailand when other members of the gang were arrested.

Phuket has long associations with regard to this.

He was and probably still is part of a very violent Yakuza gang.

I am tempted to think that Japan is probably more efficient than Thai police when it comes to dealing with this kind of scum, but what do I know ?

Japan has been through some very serious and repetitive corruption scandals at the highest level, and whatever they do to adress the Yakuza problem, it seems to be thriving still ... does anyone on this Forum with a real knowledge of Japan have interesting information to share on the matter ?

On another note, I'd like to point out that those who assume the Thai wife to be 'clueless' are probably being naive. I believe she benefited from that marriage, one way or another. She could also have been a girl working in one of the bars on soi Thaniya, which cater exclusively to Japanese customers and are notoriously controlled by the Japanese mafia (with, of course, the obliging assistance of the local one, and we all know who that is).

Edited by Yann55

Not silly at all. Only saying the truth. Many of the Thai's that are talked about on this forum are dangers to society and many of the day to day Thai's are too.

Silly as in, you cannot deport people from their own Country .

You can only deport people back to their own Country .

The Thai nation is currently trying to get rid of undesirables, unfortunately for us, its us whom they consider to be be undesirable

The Thai nation is currently trying to get rid of undesirables, unfortunately for us, its us whom they consider to be be undesirable

".........its us whom they consider to be be undesirable".

Are you speaking for all farangs in Thailand or a particular group? Is there someone who makes you feel undesired?
I get the impression that many on this forum are quite comfortable living among the Thai people. Perhaps you do live in an area where the foreigners are not made to feel welcome. If so, I can understand your feelings.

".........its us whom they consider to be be undesirable".

Are you speaking for all farangs in Thailand or a particular group? Is there someone who makes you feel undesired?
I get the impression that many on this forum are quite comfortable living among the Thai people. Perhaps you do live in an area where the foreigners are not made to feel welcome. If so, I can understand your feelings.

I was referring to the recent general visa clampdown .

Deported to where???

To some far uninhabited island in some ocean that nobody else cares about. There the thugs, corrupt cops, kid killers, cop killers old people attackers, people off balcony throwers, disabled people murderers and many more anti social incurable mad dogs can live happily ever after among themselves.

"island in some ocean that nobody else cares about". - How about Koh Tao, they already have a head start with killers.

Do Yakuza,not do tattoos now ?,and cannot tell if he has any missing

fingers as the have blurred his hands ,are handcuffs a forbidden sight

now.

regards worgeordie

He's smoking a cigarette while handcuffed giggle.gif

This guy is most likely using Thailand to in some way 'legitimise' the money, and probably not a king pin, although it looks as if he was the "accountant' He fled to Thailand when other members of the gang were arrested.

He doesn't look like an accountant, and an accountant scrapping the Thai police?

He looks like someone you wouldn't want to mess around with to me.

Deported to where???

Australia still has room. gigglem.gif

He doesn't look like an accountant, and an accountant scrapping the Thai police?

He looks like someone you wouldn't want to mess around with to me.

The fighting with the Thai Police may have been a deliberate attempt to stop the deportation

I thought it was only scumbag 'farangs' that came here. There are also Asian ones, too?

Well, in Japan they call the mafia the Yakuza. Here they're called the RTP.

I heard from somebody that Japanese jails are no joke. life is very hard there !