Lozada question (again)

bkkmick

Hi

It will soon be one of my daughters birthday. She asked for an iPhone.

I was looking on Lazada to see if there are any cheap options.

There's a iPhone 5S 32gb for 9200 baht which sounds great.

It says 'refurbished' which I assume means second hand. I'm fine with that but I was wondering if it comes boxed up and looks like a new phone?

Thanks

Cheapo Dad.

A few weeks ago the network companies AIS, True etc were selling new ones for less than that (5500?) new. There still maybe new stock around retailers will be blowing out. I've had mixed results with refurbished phones.

Do you really think, it's a good idea to buy an almost three years old (released Sep. 2013), outdated and overpriced, 2nd hand Smartphone, just because it's an "iPhone"?

I hardly doubt, this is what your daughter expects...but I may be wrong. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Turkleton

I have purchased two refurbished phones, both Samsung. I got burned twice. No more refurbished phones for me. Neither came from Lazada so maybe Lazada is OK.

There are several I-phone resellers in Fortune Tower, 3rd level who sell reconditioned phones for less than Lazada sells them. At least you would be able to look the phone over for blemishes and try it out. You will probably get a 30 day dealers warranty as well which is better than you get with Lazada.

There are also many shops at MBK selling used and reconditioned I-phones but whether valid or not, I trust dealers at Fortune more.