Transgender bathrooms

kingstonkid

To me it's a no-brainer....for the sake of the kiddies, if you look and dress like a lady you use the ladies (whether you have a penis or not) and visa versa.

How fearful and confusing it would be for a child to see a person of the opposite sex (in appearance anyway) coming into their toilet while they are in it.

So, if I decide to wear a dress for an evening out, I am within my rights to use the ladies ?

And before you state that I do not 'look like' a lady, have you seen the majority of ladyboys ?

If you decide to wear a dress for the night you're a transvestite, not transgender, huge difference! A transgender person lives in the gender they feel more closely aligned to, a transvestite occasionally wears clothes of the opposite gender, but lives as their birth gender.

It's not quite as simple as that though, since the whole area between transgender and transvestite is filled with people who identify as gender fluid.

Poor soda can't win, if an effeminate gay male lives as a male they get shunned and called proofs, Nancy boys, faggots, etc, but if they feel more comfortable living with their effeminism as a woman they can't use the toilets!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To me it's a no-brainer....for the sake of the kiddies, if you look and dress like a lady you use the ladies (whether you have a penis or not) and visa versa.

How fearful and confusing it would be for a child to see a person of the opposite sex (in appearance anyway) coming into their toilet while they are in it.

So, if I decide to wear a dress for an evening out, I am within my rights to use the ladies ?

And before you state that I do not 'look like' a lady, have you seen the majority of ladyboys ?

If you decide to wear a dress for the night you're a transvestite, not transgender, huge difference! A transgender person lives in the gender they feel more closely aligned to, a transvestite occasionally wears clothes of the opposite gender, but lives as their birth gender.

It's not quite as simple as that though, since the whole area between transgender and transvestite is filled with people who identify as gender fluid.

Poor soda can't win, if an effeminate gay male lives as a male they get shunned and called proofs, Nancy boys, faggots, etc, but if they feel more comfortable living with their effeminism as a woman they can't use the toilets!

Sometimes i feel like Mussolini......

It's always been that way hasn't it? If you wear a dress you go to the ladies john. What has changed?

If you commit a crime there, it is against the law; always has been.

If you are a male and consider yourself a woman; so you use the women's restroom, are you interested in men or women?

I always thought the ladies room was pillow fights in lingerie and bubble baths with bubble gum scented hand soaps shaped like Hello Kitty. Truth be told the girls are nastier than the guys. The male trannies will be running back to the mens room in hot minute.