UK-EU referendum campaign heats up with Hitler comparisons

webfact

UK to remain a sovereign nation, not a nation governed from Brussels, with the same rules as countries that are almost 3rd world!

365 Million quid a day is ridiculous and no doubt this will go up. That money could be put into the NHS and make it the finest health service in the world, though I doubt it will even if Brexit wins, but it can be used in the UK for something instead of nothing. If Brexit wins I hope that Cameron steps down and Boris takes his place. Osborne or May would make us a laughing stock.

UK to remain a sovereign nation, not a nation governed from Brussels, with the same rules as countries that are almost 3rd world!

365 Million quid a day is ridiculous and no doubt this will go up. That money could be put into the NHS and make it the finest health service in the world, though I doubt it will even if Brexit wins, but it can be used in the UK for something instead of nothing. If Brexit wins I hope that Cameron steps down and Boris takes his place. Osborne or May would make us a laughing stock.

Yes it is ridiculous

And WRONG

365M a day is approximately 15 times actual

Please don't mess with people's minds like that

NET contribution is about 24M a day, less than 1% of GDP

Edited by Grouse

Of course Boris is correct. Protesting his analogy does not defeat the association. Let's be clear, which detractors are not: The moral equivalency of the final solution or other deplorable abominations are not the comparison. Comparing the fact that Hitler and others have wanted another thousand year reign of Empire is the point. It's a solid point. It has the benefit of also being true.

The EU is no more democratic then China's reign in Tibet. The EU does not suffer the abominable human rights record that China does, but it's accountability to its parts is equally Byzantine and undemocratic. The EU is anathema to everything Democracy asserts. Following initial extension of soveignty, no part then has elected/recall representation (except, apparently, by referendum revolution). Bedding its partners with gravy and special interests and sleight of hand does not make their worse argument seem the better.

The EU was entirely created to dissolve the constituent parts into the whole. The intent is superstate. The result is Empire. To deny the association, and the long published positions of EU apologists, is a 100% lie. Of course it seeks Empire. The following hardly requires a movie; its self evident:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

This may be of interest to some

At a certain point, often after all the BS data slinging, what remains as a core issue is no more complicated than right or wrong, natural or contrived. One can argue right and wrong still. One cannot honestly offer that subsuming into an EU Superstate is the natural evolution of a recently global empire. Whatever the disassembly, the U.K. being a cog in the EU Empire scheme is contrived politico social engineering.

When we take off our I Was Just Born Today hat and put on our Lets Look At Recent History hat, the EU superstate is exactly as Boris depicts: pie in the sky Fabianesque despotism!

Right? Wrong? For certain its engineered and this on its face demands objection.