Pattaya Motor-Bike Taxi Drivers Trap Ladyboy Thieves

webfact

Pattaya Motor-Bike Taxi Drivers Trap Ladyboy Thieves
Story by Albert Jack

lbp.jpg

PATTAYA: -- At 4am on the morning of 16th May Pattaya Police Station was informed that the recent crime spree of two devient ladyboys on Beach Road was finally over after two motorbike taxi drivers nailed the pair of them.

Local heros Mr Komsan Prongkamol and Mr Chatpetch Yoopasook, who are also Pattaya Police Volunteers, called the officers to the Twin Palms Resort, close to Beach Road, after apprehending Mr Jessanda Merlae, aged twenty-eight years, and Mr Ruenee Yeaf, aged thirty.

Both were dressed as girls and were found in possession of cash and other items belonging to Iranian tourist Ahmed Wazaramnee.

The Thai men informed the police they had both dropped off customers at Walking Street when they noticed two ladyboys approaching the Iranian, harassing him and then leaving on a motor-bike.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/224314/pattaya-motor-bike-taxi-drivers-trap-ladyboy-thieves/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-05-16

It seems that whenever there is a robbery that it is most times "lady boys"..

What is the problem with you government officials?

Why not get-up off your backsides and stop drinking coffee all day. Get out and enforce the law. I do not mean the lousy B 500.00 fine..O.K.

Don't you think for the reputation of Thailand, stronger penalties are needed and to be enforced?

Edited by tagalong

WTG Tai taxi dudes...!!!

I have had too many fond and fine experiences of Tai taxi motorbikes drivers to ignore.

This incidence of civic pride is not out of the ordinary.

They have gone out of their way to assist.

Ride several thousand kilometers in their saddles and then come back to gripe about them.

Best deal for a wanna be motorcycle rider in the Kingdom: approach any driver and offer up 100b to have them drive YOU around

Pattaya, Bkk, Chiang Mai. Take your pick. Tell them they can run errands, ride wherever.

This is HOW you learn to ride in the Kingdom.

WTG Tai taxi dudes...!!!

I have had too many fond and fine experiences of Tai taxi motorbikes drivers to ignore.

Ride several thousand kilometers in their saddles and then come back to gripe about them.

Best deal for a wanna be motorcycle rider in the Kingdom: approach any driver and offer up 100b to have them drive YOU around

Pattaya, Bkk, Chiang Mai. Take your pick. Tell them they can run errands, ride wherever.

To me, your post makes little, or no sense.

It also appears to be completely irrelevant to the thread.

Well I would think better of Pattaya City if the Police apprehended thieves in the first instance, and not motor-bike taxis.

It should take a lot more than this to change your opinion.

WTG Tai taxi dudes...!!!

What are you smoking? Your post makes zero sense.

Who would have thought it?

The search for the 2 transvestite thieves resulted in them being captured near Beach Road in the early hours.

Nobody would have ever thought of looking there.

WTG Tai taxi dudes...!!!

What are you smoking? Your post makes zero sense.

Well I think I understood the gyst of what he was saying and I'm not smoking anything!

"Zero sense"? A bit of an exaggeration I think.

Why not get-up off your backsides and stop drinking coffee all day. Get out and enforce the law. I do not mean the lousy B 500.00 fine..O.K.

Don't you think for the reputation of Thailand, stronger penalties are needed and to be enforced?

Would it be that the police are not paid enough for them to be inspired to get off their backsides and get busy nailing criminals?

They're much too busy ensuring that the lottery prices are set and the beach chair vendors are obeying the rules to worry about something as minor as the continued robberies by ladymen.

Are Motor-Bike Taxi Drivers the eyes and ears of the Pattaya Police?

Pattaya Police do locate suspects pretty quickly.

Good on em!

Firstly, the MC taxi drivers spend way more time than the police patrolling the streets

Second, in a place like Pattaya you have a large number of criminals (besides the police themselves) to choose from so it would be surprising if they didn't get lucky from time to time.

I like to imagine what the city may look like if taxi drivers were given incentives for being crime busters. Say 50% of the cache. Having said that, they will probably demand 50% or more to release the perp. Corruption works in many ways...

I'll never understand why the police/Government allow these ferals to remain in Pattaya.

They catch soi dogs and neuter them

Why not do the same to ladyboys? Might reduce the crime spree if thats what they want money for.

They serve no purpose at all...although I'm sure a few posters are going to disagree with me....wonder why?

Edited by DLock

Lately I've read a few things about ladyboy, if Thai authorities want a safe zone in Pattaya, Them need too give all ladyboy lights flashing clothes, so tourists have time to escape.

Pattaya Motorbike Taxi Drivers Trap Ladyboy Thieves

Good job guys