'Sexy Pancake' dies of penile cancer

webfact

Didn't even know there was such a thing as penile cancer!

It is common to uncircumcised males.

There was a major feature write-up in the Spectrum magazine yesterday (Sunday) which included details of the risks associated with transgender men taping their genitals to allow them to wear slinky dresses. Cancer of the penis is a common risk.

An earlier article announcing this person's illness indicated that it was exactly this organ-taping practice that led to this victim's illness. Serious warning to all the lady-boy crowd.

Absolute rubbish. Squamous cell cancer is a skin cancer and has nothing to do with taping genitals. If that was the case, athletes who tape their legs or arms or wrists should have skin cancers too. Is there a special skin cancer associated with the use of bandaids?

The fact of the matter is that the cancer tends to occur on the prepuce and to a much lesser extent the glans penis. The health literature shows that circumcised males are extremely unlikely to have this affliction. As such it would be more of a serious warning to uncircumcised males since Thailands' circumcised residents do not present with this affliction.

despite the poster's ability to try to impress us with a few technical terms--even more rubbish.

Let's rip a piece of athlete's tape off our arm, leg, and then our chang-nawy. Then, let's vote on what is the most tender/sensitive piece of our anatomy.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So a ladyboy dies of cancer and some people feel compelled to argue that because she was born a man and despite her wishes to live life as a female she MUST be referred to as a man by the male pronoun.

This phenomenon of castigating the ladyboy community seems to be evident in much of the argument made by Thailand expats possibly in keeping with their racist and homophobic mind set, I guess.

There is an expression; Living beyond the pale, once used to describe anyone who behaves or chooses a life that is unacceptable or unsavoury to polite society.

Living in Thailand as a male is definitely "beyond the pale" for many in the west. Assumptions are made about one's reasons for living here and they are, to some degree, founded.

Despite their assertions to the contrary, I believe almost all men (including myself) and a lot of women who live here have at one time or another paid for sex with a hooker (please don't bother posting denials)

It is evident that people back in the west consider us as living "beyond the pale".

So what, you may ask?

Friends, you demonstrated the courage to "face down" those naysayers and armchair critics of your life choices and move to Thailand despite them. You have the backbone to make a life for yourself in the face of negative public opinion and yet . . .

When meeting other souls who do the same . . . .ladyboys, for example, you deny them the empathy and the understanding that they took on an even greater struggle than us to forge a life for themselves in the face of censure from both society and their own family, in some cases.

In the west literally 1,0000's of babies are born every year with ambiguous gender and are often brutally assigned what seems physically the most expedient. Their genitals are surgically altered or removed. Many, later, having been raised as girls when in fact their brain is male, commit suicide. Nature is not always right!

Have some common humanity and at least afford them the right to perceive and name themselves as they wish.

Even in death, this girl is discussed in terms of her right to be who she wants and her relative attractiveness.

They say travel opens one's eyes, mind and attitude. I would like to say that it's true. Among the Thai populace that quality of open-mindedness while not totally absent is certainly rare. Let's be a force for good, a force for tolerance and wisdom.

What do you say?

Edited by RawboneFunksta

So a ladyboy dies of cancer and some people feel compelled to argue that because she was born a man and despite her wishes to live life as a female she MUST be referred to as a man by the male pronoun.

This phenomenon of castigating the ladyboy community seems to be evident in much of the argument made by Thailand expats possibly in keeping with their racist and homophobic mind set, I guess.

There is an expression; Living beyond the pale, once used to describe anyone who behaves or chooses a life that is unacceptable or unsavoury to polite society.

Living in Thailand as a male is definitely "beyond the pale" for many in the west. Assumptions are made about one's reasons for living here and they are, to some degree, founded.

Despite their assertions to the contrary, I believe almost all men (including myself) and a lot of women who live here have at one time or another paid for sex with a hooker (please don't bother posting denials)

It is evident that people back in the west consider us as living "beyond the pale".

So what, you may ask?

Friends, you demonstrated the courage to "face down" those naysayers and armchair critics of your life choices and move to Thailand despite them. You have the backbone to make a life for yourself in the face of negative public opinion and yet . . .

When meeting other souls who do the same . . . .ladyboys, for example, you deny them the empathy and the understanding that they took on an even greater struggle than us to forge a life for themselves in the face of censure from both society and their own family, in some cases.

In the west literally 1,0000's of babies are born every year with ambiguous gender and are often brutally assigned what seems physically the most expedient. Their genitals are surgically altered or removed. Many, later, having been raised as girls when in fact their brain is male, commit suicide. Nature is not always right!

Have some common humanity and at least afford them the right to perceive and name themselves as they wish.

Even in death, this girl is discussed in terms of her right to be who she wants and her relative attractiveness.

They say travel opens one's eyes, mind and attitude. I would like to say that it's true. Among the Thai populace that quality of open-mindedness while not totally absent is certainly rare. Let's be a force for good, a force for tolerance and wisdom.

What do you say?

You asked the question, what do you say ?

I will answer it honestly.

I think it is a load of codswallop. HE was a bloke whether he liked it or not.

So are we supposed to call every bloke in a dress she ? Nah, I'm not buying it.

They should use the pronoun that Pancake preferred in life if that is known.
I personally, disagree.

But that is my opinion.

And if a ladyboy disagrees with you, would you go against their opinion and refuse to use the gender pronoun they wish to have applied to them?

Yes, why not ?

Is it not hypocritical to feel your opinion on gender terms should be respected yet you refuse to respect another's of who they are?

Not hypocritical at all.

I refer to all persons by the gender they are assigned at birth.

Are you telling me, that tomboys should be referred to as 'him' ?

What do you mean by tomboys? That isn't a Thai term. Do you mean masculine Thai lesbians? That isn't about transgender. Orientation and gender identity are different things.

That is for sure a Thai term, and for sure they use khap iso kha.

So what, you may ask?

What do you say?

No one cares what you are buying.

So what, you may ask?

What do you say?

No one cares what you are buying.

Another valuable contribution to TV, I don't know where you get them from.

Oh I think I've made clear what I think of your intolerance on this thread already.

You stated that no one cares what I am buying, I am not sure that anyone cares about your intolerance of me.

Drop the Blue and it would be quite appropriate.

Edited by thaiduncankk

Oh I think I've made clear what I think of your intolerance on this thread already.

You stated that no one cares what I am buying, I am not sure that anyone cares about your intolerance of me.

Nope.

You really don't like having your cozy little prejudices and narrow mind challenged do you?

Nope.

You really don't like having your cozy little prejudices and narrow mind challenged do you?

To be honest, it really doesn't bother me, especially when it is no marks doing the challenging

Nope.

To be honest, it really doesn't bother me, especially when it is no marks doing the challenging

Yeah, right

It is not a question of the gender one is born into that matters. It is the gender one chooses to be known as and , yes, if a "bloke in a dress" asked me to call him, "her" I would do so.

You guys are not the " keepers of the natural kingdom" whose sole responsibility it is to ensure the natural order is kept.

I'm pretty sure you would not actually refer to any ladyboys in Thailand as "he" to their face.

You may wake up in hospital!

If you have social interactions with transgender people, the polite thing to do is to ask them how they prefer to be addressed. I think in the Thai context if a person says KHA instead of KHRAP you can safely assume they are OK with being considered to have a female identity.

If you have social interactions with transgender people, the polite thing to do is to ask them how they prefer to be addressed. I think in the Thai context if a person says KHA instead of KHRAP you can safely assume they are OK with being considered to have a female identity.

FYI,I tend not to have social interactions with such people.

FYI,I tend not to have social interactions with such people.

That's your business, really. Nobody is making you.