Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

That was a smack in the eye.I take back what i said yesterday about Di Matteo making the big decisions,he bottled it last night,should have taken Mata off 10 minutes into the second half,he was out on his feet.Frank should never have started nor Terry,Moses should have played. Take nothing away from Shaktar they played well and will be difficult to beat if they reach the knock out stages.

That was a smack in the eye.I take back what i said yesterday about Di Matteo making the big decisions,he bottled it last night,should have taken Mata off 10 minutes into the second half,he was out on his feet.Frank should never have started nor Terry,Moses should have played. Take nothing away from Shaktar they played well and will be difficult to beat if they reach the knock out stages.

Yeah,after the Lord's Mayor Show came the dust cart. No beating about the bush,lads,that was truly awful. Take a look at Ivanovic,just as the throw in was being taken which led to the first goal. He looked like he was doing an impersonation of a scarecrow. Lampard went down after an innocuous looking slip and immediately beckoned to the bench that he wanted out. The same could be said for the rest of the team.

Yeah,after the Lord's Mayor Show came the dust cart. No beating about the bush,lads,that was truly awful. Take a look at Ivanovic,just as the throw in was being taken which led to the first goal. He looked like he was doing an impersonation of a scarecrow. Lampard went down after an innocuous looking slip and immediately beckoned to the bench that he wanted out. The same could be said for the rest of the team.

Do is sense a change from the weekends festivities then oldgit? tongue.png

Glad to hear Mata was tired Keith,maybe he will rest him at the weekend not!

Hopefully this year we will not give you a 3 goal start again especially with only 30 minutes left biggrin.png

Give us a 3 goal startcheesy.gif i remember Luiz simply bullying half wit ferdinand out of the way for our second and you getting 2 ridiculous penalty decisions.bah.gif

Agent: Valencia table offer to Terry

John Terry is eager to leave Chelsea and Valencia have seized the opportunity, already tabling an offer for the former England skipper, FIFA-accredited agent Francois Gallardo has told Radio Intereconomia.

Chelsea captain John Terry: Banned for four games

Terry has been fined and banned for four matches by the FA after being found guilty of racially abusing QPR defender Anton Ferdinand last year. Agents have subsequently pounced to move the defender away from Stamford Bridge, and Gallardo claims he is in the midst of finalising a deal which would see Terry move to La Liga in the winter.

"Valencia are negotiating, and I am involved in person, with the signing in the winter transfer market," Gallardo told Radio Intereconomia.

"The offer is on his table. The player is out of contract in June and will not renew there for several reasons at Chelsea and he wants to come to Spain."

The deal is reportedly for 18 months with an option to extend for a further year. Terry, 31, is in his 15th season with Chelsea, but Gallardo says the recent controversy has forced the defender to prefer to play out his career abroad.

"Terry has problems," said Gallardo. "They are insulting him and he is not taking it anymore. He asked to leave, not us.

"It's real. This has been going on for 15 days and two meetings have already took place. The deal is already on his table - a year and a half plus one. I think he will accept."

He will play because we have not got another CB fit,still we have a few players to trouble your defense don't we smile.png

Ferguson quickly backpedalled over that particular issue because "there was a lack of communication". What was there not to know? The club's directive was for all the players to wear the tee-shirt. Correct?

Yep it looks that way but Ferguson also said Ferdinand can go on for another 3 years,that bit scared me blink.png also Fergie said he wasn't aware Rio's contract was up at the end of the season!

The bottom line is we have five strong CB but they are never fit,so he was hoping that he could play Rio now and then and bring on Smalling and Jones but it isn't happening when they are always injured.

So he will keep using Ferdinand until back up is strong.

This isn't the first time that Ferdinand has used the colour of his skin, to undermine the efforts of people that work to eradicate racism in the sport, and pursue his own agenda.

In 2005,the FA produced a DVD entitled 'Pride of the Nation' featuring the best England players of the last forty years. Given the sheer volume of great players during that time and coupled with the fact that black players had only really begun to make an impact in the late eighties,it wasn't a surprise that no black players featured on the final list. No one,that is,except Ferdinand who,while admitting that the list was a personal and subjective thing,publicly expressed that he was '"stunned" at the FA's failure to salute the contribution of black players.At the time,the DVD didn't contain possibly the only two black players worthy of inclusion,John Barnes and Sol Campbell,but neither did it have England's World Cup winning keeper Gordon Banks

It certainly angered many supporters, at the time,who regarded Ferdinand's outburst as petulant and cynical and his implication that the FA was racist. This had the desired effect,as far as Ferdinand was concerned,because,like Ferguson most recently,the race card was dealt and the FA began to shit bricks. They not only withdrew the DVD but produced a new DVD of 'outstanding' black players and wrote letters of apololgy to everyone who had received the original and,most bizarrely,to the PFA.

Do is sense a change from the weekends festivities then oldgit? tongue.png

Anybody who has looked at the Football Predictions table this season will see that I'm **** at predicting scores. Plenty of goals is all I will say,Red.

Edited by mrbojangles
Removed bad language

Two words.****ing outrageous. In my youth i would have mirrowed that Leeds fan and gone on the pitch and smacked that clattenburg,but now i,m much older and wiser,i,d have gone on the pitch at the end of the game and given him a nice Big Brown Envelope

Edited by mrbojangles
Removed bad language

And the best bit is that the snivellers from the Bates motel face the same opposition midweek.

I think that is going to be rather tasty. Depending on which employee of Man United gets the referee's job !!

Personally I think it's time refs gave a yellow to *every* player who gobs off at them. You watch the respect Rugby players have for officials and frankly these overpaid princesses are embarrassing in comparison.

Even if Clattenburg did make some poor decisions as far as I'm concerned it's payback for the number of times Terry, Cole, et al have harangued officials over the slightest thing that goes against them.

I hope Merchandise United do them again in equally controversial circumstances.

I would assume the Football League will be calling Howard Webb and reminding him not to wear his replica Man Ure shirt under his ref's uniform.

tongue.png

• Like 2

Even if Clattenburg did make some poor decisions as far as I'm concerned it's payback for the number of times Terry, Cole, et al have harangued officials over the slightest thing that goes against them.

If? What do you mean "if"

The Trojan's made a poor decision by letting a big wooden horse in.

The American's introducing prohibition was a poor decision

Hitler attempting to invade Russia in Winter was a poor decision

Clattenburg last night just made a bundle of bad decisions.

• Like 1

Can you name the bad decisions he made?

Can you name the bad decisions he made?

I know they were bad but I don't think anybody has actually given them a name yet, nev.

Maybe one could be named Hernandez Hoffside Howler tongue.png

• Like 1

1st Carrot should have been booked for the tackle on Ramires.

2nd, half wit ferdinand should have been booked when he nearly took Hazards head off.

3rd Torres should not have been booked when fouled by Even help us

4th He should have booked and sent off Mikel for blocking Valencia (but know i,ve made so many mistakes,better let Chelsea off that one)

Can,t tell you anymore more Nev,still far too angry,but thats just a few to help you out,seeing as you didn,t watch the game live. If you did watch the game live(Try Specsavers)

Edited by keithsimmonds

And the best bit is that the snivellers from the Bates motel face the same opposition midweek.

I think that is going to be rather tasty. Depending on which employee of Man United gets the referee's job !!

Personally I think it's time refs gave a yellow to *every* player who gobs off at them. You watch the respect Rugby players have for officials and frankly these overpaid princesses are embarrassing in comparison.

I hope Merchandise United do them again in equally controversial circumstances.

I would assume the Football League will be calling Howard Webb and reminding him not to wear his replica Man Ure shirt under his ref's uniform.

tongue.png

Well you are obviously not a football fan then........

.........and you probably have a small penis. :-)

1st Carrot should have been booked for the tackle on Ramires.

2nd, half wit ferdinand should have been booked when he nearly took Hazards head off.

3rd Torres should not have been booked when fouled by Even help us

4th He should have booked and sent off Mikel for blocking Valencia (but know i,ve made so many mistakes,better let Chelsea off that one)

Can,t tell you anymore more Nev,still far too angry,but thats just a few to help you out,seeing as you didn,t watch the game live. If you did watch the game live(Try Specsavers)

This guy knows the score.

http://www.guardian....-premier-league

Except the crap from Daniel Harris after it.

Edited by nev

And there was me ragging utd fans they were going to get a pasting!!! just shows how precariously balance the top of te prem is,

Excuse me for not checking bac on the discussion, but what a great piece of entertainment yesterdays game was,even had some

outstanding footie thrown in, thought that ibro' deserved his red and torres was going to go down b4 he was touched hardly

kicked over, and although in reflection that could arguably point 2 clattenberg getting it wrong, 4 me torres had no intention in

staying up, he was going to dive therefore IMO it warranted a yellow, it's a shame there's a controversial side to the decision cos

diving categorically has to be dealt with its virtually the first instance of ref's coming down on diving effectively in a high profile

match. However no excuses for the winning goal, 100% off side the lino should have seen it.

• Like 2

However no excuses for the winning goal, 100% off side the lino should have seen it.

In fairness, it's easy to say that when you've seen slow motion replays from high camera angles. The Assistant refs do not have the luxury of being 80 feet tall and seeing things in super slo mo.

• Like 2