Potassium cyanide for sale

ezzra

Get that, someone on ThaiVisa classified sales this:

we are on a discount platform lately to supply quality potassium to any wanting company, individual or laboratory any where in the world. we are legit and we ensure you are served as you pay. Potassium cyanide is used for jewelry cleaning, chemical buffing, gold mining, used as insecticides and pesticides...

Yeah, I'll have a kg or two, hey, you never know when I will need to " clean my jewelry"

Edited by ezzra

• 1 year later...
On 16.5.2016 at 8:24 AM, ezzra said:

Get that, someone on ThaiVisa classified sales this:

we are on a discount platform lately to supply quality potassium to any wanting company, individual or laboratory any where in the world. we are legit and we ensure you are served as you pay. Potassium cyanide is used for jewelry cleaning, chemical buffing, gold mining, used as insecticides and pesticides...

Yeah, I'll have a kg or two, hey, you never know when I will need to " clean my jewelry"

For God's sake Ezzra! Trust in the powers of diplomacy and dialogue, no matter what quarrels you may have with your wife or mother in law. What worked for Henry Kissinger can work for you!
Cheers.

13 minutes ago, mogandave said:

I second the opiates if you have the dough.

Tramadol cheap as chips here I'm sure if you were that way inclined enough of them would do the job. Apparently a combination of alcohol, diazepam and xanax is a very peaceful way out. 

Edited by starky