Above ground pool.

vogie

Easily searchable. I like the salt water system. It's available in above ground pool packages. More expensive to buy, but apparently easier to maintain. Maybe slightly less liner life, but new liners are not that expensive. Use the pool cover, as UV is the big damager.

On my way to Kap Choeng Thai Immigration I visited the home of Matt who operates Pools Thailand. He showed me a nice above ground swimming pool that he imports from Australia. He has a web page and facebook page showing more information on vinyl pools. He offered free installation and the option of a salt water pool system. If I had seen this pool prior to having JD Pools build my concrete tiled pool in Buriram Province, I may have saved a couple of million baht for the same size swimming pool in Isaan.

• 3 months later...

Anyone know where I can get an above ground pool, how much are they? Have Lazada, all they seem to have is childrens paddling pools.

It depends on your budget so that you can come to suitable above ground pool. The quality sometimes will depend on the price. You can look around on ebay, amazon, target....I am sure you can get good one at affordable price.

On 5/25/2016 at 7:45 AM, kamalabob2 said:

On my way to Kap Choeng Thai Immigration I visited the home of Matt who operates Pools Thailand. He showed me a nice above ground swimming pool that he imports from Australia. He has a web page and facebook page showing more information on vinyl pools. He offered free installation and the option of a salt water pool system. If I had seen this pool prior to having JD Pools build my concrete tiled pool in Buriram Province, I may have saved a couple of million baht for the same size swimming pool in Isaan.

Do you have the link to website and facebook page? By the way, how much are they?

Archived