PM says military courts never violate human rights

webfact

I think there are a few Chinese dissidents and ethnic Uighur who might disagree with this statement.

As in everyday life, kindness is sometimes looked upon as weakness. To have shown concern for the troubles of other races or ethnicities would, to him,

have been a show of weakness to his enemies and those he hated. To him, this was

unthinkable.

They have copied the 'halo effect' photo opp. pose.

First used, I believe, by the White House (or Pentagon) impressively framing the benevolent countenance of the dear leader with the seal of his 'authorithai' providing a saintly halo backdrop.

Oh, and how could you not believe those puppy-soft eyes!

First used, I believe, by the White House (or Pentagon) impressively framing the benevolent countenance of the dear leader with the seal of his 'authorithai' providing a saintly halo backdrop.

"He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother."

That's a silly statement I get posts deleted here as do others for stating facts unpalatable to them.

If free speech can't be observed even on a farang forum it's ludicrous to suggest military courts dealing with people who have "" liked"" a post on Facebook are not violating human rights.

They should not be in front of a military court in the first place

And laws under article 44 are any orders given.

Example He can say those opposing the charter are being rude.

Bam ten years jail.

Edited by Plutojames88

One more time:

Please use discretion in your references to the government. Phrases which can be considered as anti-coup will be removed. Referring to Thailand or the government as a dictatorship, military dictatorship or other such terms will be removed. Any posts which can be construed as rumor mongering are not allowed.
Posters violating these rules and the forum rules will receive a warning, a possible suspension of posting privileges or a ban from the site.

Not sure if it is the place to ask but : what about Thaivisa? If the PM or his government ask for IP or personnal information, what will be your policy? Not a trolling but geniune question

My mate, Go Ogle, says that when gold is seen in the aura, it indicates a connection with ascended beings from the higher planes. So maybe Russian helicopter pilots?