Rural women or educated

And many people are well "educated" in many things other than academics, others who arent so well "educated" usually have better/more common sense.

People are individuals, all different, all with many different attributes.

Categorising people by geography is nieve.

Yes.. There are schools here out in Baan Nork and some of the children take to it naturally and go on to excel. I have a niece who grew up far from us and was very poor but always prided herself on being #1 in her class - she is now in medical school. She is just a bright and curious young lady and was so as a kid.

We have a temple school in my village and many bright people have started out there and grown beyond.

And many people are well "educated" in many things other than academics, others who arent so well "educated" usually have better/more common sense.

Wise and well stated observation IMO. Don't listen to the spelling/ grammar police here.

Thank you.

No not playtime, finally some positive posts, beautiful.

Now let's await the isaan bashers.

I have seen good and bad in all the so called class systems, some of the very best have been from rural isaan, some of the worst to but some really great woman.

Half full with a black heart. That is good.

I just see the irony of this topic searching for validation on TV.

Validation for what exactly, 7 great years with two beautiful children.

That needs no validation, we don't all here see only the negatives, and not every one here has been a blind fool in love in Thailand resulting in such bitterness as yours.

What little lady burned your little heart.

That needs no validation, we don't all here see only the negatives, and not every one here has been a blind fool in love in Thailand resulting in such bitterness as yours.

I am happy for you blackheart but don't turn this into me.

You published your situation , and did it in a way that suggested your good luck was recalcitrant to many others on TV hence my opine about being glass half full yet strangely "searching for validation" here, TV. I am positively partnered longer than seven years with zero/nada/niente... no problems and still feel no need for others to congratulate me on that.

Plugged away fella but i am one of the most supportive positive people you will find. We both are in Thailand and abroad.

Being educated well does not necessarily make a person intelligent, honest or even nice. Likewise being poorly educated and vis a vis etc. The general standard of education, even at uni level, is accepted as being low here and of course the testing system is ludicrous at best. Therefore I would suggest that the answer to the OP is .... No.

I have seen good and bad in all the so called class systems, some of the very best have been from rural isaan, some of the worst to but some really great woman.

Humm, you are now showing your true colours.

Not really asking the question in the opening post, more setting the scene to make your post above.

Isaan woman are misunderstood. My (your) woman is Issan and you want to justify your relationship.

Now let me guess...?!

Pretty sure there are "rural" women in other parts of Thailand too ! Some of them are even educated...

Pretty sure there are "rural" women in other parts of Thailand too ! Some of them are even educated...

That was my original point, people are always comparing rural v educated, some are both.

You mentioned other regions, I never mentioned regions originally.

I am happy for you blackheart but don't turn this into me.

You published your situation , and did it in a way that suggested your good luck was recalcitrant to many others on TV hence my opine about being glass half full yet strangely "searching for validation" here, TV. I am positively partnered longer than seven years with zero/nada/niente... no problems and still feel no need for others to congratulate me on that.

Plugged away fella but i am one of the most supportive positive people you will find. We both are in Thailand and abroad.

Don't assume to much, take the original post for what it is without reading into it to much.

It's simple, no need to play the psychologist or attempt to understand what strangers you have not met are thinking.

Is it true rural can be educated to, so comparisons can not be made